baumer

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

A better movie than the first thought it does suffer from fart jokes and bad CGI like the first.

What I liked about it was the monsters in it, and the gang’s dynamic (that and the fact that it doesn’t reference the first at all, which is a big plus). They were the Scooby Doo team again, and it seemed for real this time. I also liked how it felt less like a parody, and more like an actual Scooby Doo movie.

I can name all the monsters in this film, The Black Ghost, The Pterodactyl Ghost, Captain Cutler, The forty-niner, The Tar Monster, The Zombie from Which Witch is which?, The 10,000 volt ghost, The Skeleton Men, and an original monster created for the film The Cotton Candy Glob.

7 / 10.

Fun Fact: The original Pterodactyl was not Jonathan Jacobo, but Johnny a man who operated a delivery truck and stole CD's.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 3

A better movie than the first thought it does suffer from fart jokes and bad CGI like the first.

What I liked about it was the monsters in it, and the gang’s dynamic (that and the fact that it doesn’t reference the first at all, which is a big plus). They were the Scooby Doo team again, and it seemed for real this time. I also liked how it felt less like a parody, and more like an actual Scooby Doo movie.

I can name all the monsters in this film, The Black Ghost, The Pterodactyl Ghost, Captain Cutler, The forty-niner, The Tar Monster, The Zombie from Which Witch is which?, The 10,000 volt ghost, The Skeleton Men, and an original monster created for the film The Cotton Candy Glob.

7 / 10.

Fun Fact: The original Pterodactyl was not Jonathan Jacobo, but Johnny a man who operated a delivery truck and stole CD's.

I totally agree with this.
  • Like 1