chasmmi

Top 100 Movie Characters VOTE

We all have different opinions. I meant nothing personal by my remarks. Your list is very cool btw...just different than mine.

I like your list B, and it's good to see you have some female characters on there. I think Ripley will make Top 100, hopefully Catherine Tramell too but it seems unlikely. Kinda surprised that there's no Sarah Connor on your list, especially when you had The Terminator himself in Top 10. Guess she's not a bright spot for you ^_^

Have written up from 100th to 65th now.

If my cold holds off should be still on course for a weekend reveal.

For the record would people prefer all on the one day, or split over two days (100th-51st and 50th -1st)

One day. I am incredibly impatient.

This is a monumental task chas.

tell me about it, the 'to be mostly ignored by thread viewers' write up has now hit 10,000 words!

On the plus side I only have 14 characters left to write up so Sunday is still looking good for the reveal day. (All depend on the blood alcohol level during Saturday)

• Like 5

Can't wait.

Don't drink too much buddy. :P

I am down to just the top 3 to write up and I have a 40 minute gap between work and drinking tonight so with any luck I can get it basically done before the alcohol flows. :)

Then its just a case of working out the best time to present what with all the time differences and all.

• Like 1

Am pretty drink right now. 10 beers into the night but only have number 1 left to write about

Enjoy your drunkenness and leave the number 1 for tomorrow. If you do it drunk, maybe we can find Jar Jar Binks as number 1 :lol:

Edited by peludo
  • Like 2