grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

I think most people are pretty good about it and only change it once in a blue moon to add something movie-related to their existing name

So a ban isn't really necessary IMO

It's getting more and more frequent though. 

We should honestly put a ban on name changes. Or at least restrict them so that your original username is still in it. 

Changing it to something competely new is just ridiculous, hugely annoying (cus suddenly no one knows anyone), and it's just a pain in the ass. 

And almost every other forum doesn't allow name changes; I don't think we should either. 

Can easily find someone's name.

Can easily find someone's name.

I wouldn't classify it as easy. I have to click into their profile and click name history. And it isn't like that easy to remember, cus the most memorable people never change their names. I often find myself getting confused by the name changes again and again. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't classify it as easy. I have to click into their profile and click name history. And it isn't like that easy to remember, cus the most memorable people never change their names. I often find myself getting confused by the name changes again and again. 

LOL. Love it.

• Like 1

That would be an epic Sat Hold.

Be great if Sat be over 30 million. 

No, just following Skyfall from last year. Skyfall increased and fell by the same amounts, so it is possible for this movie as well. Skyfall did have a bigger Friday to Midnight multiple.

No, just following Skyfall from last year. Skyfall increased and fell by the same amounts, so it is possible for this movie as well. Skyfall did have a bigger Friday to Midnight multiple.

Friday would be bigger for a fanboy film like this though surely.