ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

it better not otherwise here we go Daredevil/Elektra or Batman&Robin or Catwoman discussions

:D

Thor: The Dark World is better than all of those movies (though I haven't watched the Daredevil directors cut).

Edited by Fancyarcher

There movies don't seem to THAT family friendly.

Then again the "Marvel for kids thing, DC is for adults crap" is really something that bitter DC fans claim.

Since Disney owns Marvel now. I am guess there is  lot of promotion on Disney channel  and ABC family now. 

I don't know about that but something tells me it didn't increase. Disney would have reported if there was something good to say. Weekday numbers have been pretty depressing this week. :(

Yeah. They didn't give any advance numbers this week including Monday. I did think Monday was a good number. Don't know why they didn't report it.

I was shocked as hell it dropped to 3.5 wasn't expecting that. So I wouldn't be shocked if it landed in the 2s today. Not what I'm hoping but I don't be in denial either lol.

oh you definitey should! I thought it improved the movie better. Wish they just went with director's cut

Rothman wanted a romantic superhero film for Valentine's Day.

Glad he's fired.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Since Disney owns Marvel now. I am guess there is  lot of promotion on Disney channel  and ABC family now. 

Yeah, I just wish they'd stopped saying that Marvel is for kids, DC is for adults, crap.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Talking about Terence, he now blames RDJ for getting forced out of IM2.

http://www.hitfix.com/awards-campaign/terrence-howard-now-blames-iron-man-2-cut-on-robert-downey-jr

Sorry, there are not enough room for 2 douchebags on the boat, Terence. And last time, I checked you were not playing the title douche people come to see in droves.

Edited by dashrendar44