Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

No way on planet she'd have access plus in talking about hourlies, so knowning some figure till 8p there max of 50% theatres tracked for that service and then on one film the say thru 8p sample might represent 40% of the days take but on another film it might be 50%, 11p on Film A could be 70% o n film B it could be 53%/60%/65% etc anything ,so if you don't get the % right or ball park it can through you out heaps in coming up with est. Even when using historical comps

That's why I said to take the numbers with a pinch of salt. There is usually a lot of uncertainty associated with such early estimates.

TDKR > any Marvel movie  :D

Except for Avengers, Spider-Man 1 and 2, Iron Man, Thor: The Dark World, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men: 1, 2, and First Class  :D

But on a different not, 52m is very satisfying to see. Hopefully 2D record falls as well.

Edited by Gokai Red
  • Like 6

I actually said 52-53m earlier because lordmandeep said that would be what IM3 would've made sans 3D. Awesome recovery for CF, has a very good chance to grab the #1 2D opening of all-time from TDKR. I'd say this is a pretty good result considering where we were Friday afternoon.

• Like 2

Except for Avengers, Spider-Man 1 and 2, Iron Man, Thor: The Dark World, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men: 1, 2, and First Class  :D

But on a different not, 52m is very satisfying to see. Hopefully 2D record falls as well.

Take Thor 2, X1 and TIH off that list and I'm with you.