Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I find it odd for a Burton Batman fan to like Returns over '89 and a Nolan Batman fan to like Rises over TDK…do you just not like The Joker?

Or he may just be a big Catwoman fan. But then, many Burton fans think Returns > 89 anyway. Michelle Catwoman >>>>>>> Joker Jack.

Edited by Spidey Freak

Remember when the idea of a movie with Bane as the main villain was considered a complete and utter joke ... now after 1 film, he's the main bad guy in the new Arkham game . and probably #2 or #3 Batman rogue among the general public. 

What villain (like Bane and Loki) will get that bump next?

Mandarin?

best villain ever!!!!

I find it odd for a Burton Batman fan to like Returns over '89 and a Nolan Batman fan to like Rises over TDK…do you just not like The Joker?

I love the Joker, but Two/Face is my favorite Batman villain, Joker #2. For some reason I just like Rises and Returns more than their predecessors.

I love the Joker, but Two/Face is my favorite Batman villain, Joker #2. For some reason I just like Rises and Returns more than their predecessors.

Two Face and The Joker are both in TDK you know?  :P

Oh hai guys, how about rating all the Harry Potters?POA: A-DH1: B-DH2: B-/C+The middle ones: CSS: C-COS: D+

Now you're just trolling Noctis :lol:But yeah, POA is definitely the best Potter. Well, for me. Edited by Sam
  • Like 1