Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

The hell is going on with Baylor? Theyre down 28-3 right now ;ate in the 3rd. I bet Ohio State is partying it up right now. I hope Bama and FSU don't slip, im tired of watching the same championships over and over. Im sick of Bama too, but at least we get to see someone "new" with FSU. I just hope we don't get a "Bama vs OSU" or something. Damn, Baylor, you had it. And I believe Winston is innocent.

Edited by Jandrew

The hell is going on with Baylor? Theyre down 28-3 right now ;ate in the 3rd. I bet Ohio State is partying it up right now. I hope Bama and FSU don't slip, im tired of watching the same championships over and over. Im sick of Bama too, but at least we get to see someone "new" with FSU. I just hope we don't get a "Bama vs OSU" or something. Damn, Baylor, you had it. And I believe Winston is innocent.

So you do not Bama to slip or do you? I want Bama to loose. 

Will the investigation of sexual battery  hurt his chances?

Who else do you vote for maybe McCarron but it's not lifetime achievement award? Petty's laying an egg currently, Manziel and Mariota had terrible games. Maybe time has come to give it to Jordan Lynch of NIU or Carr of Fresno State. 

Edited by druv10

So you do not Bama to slip or do you? I want Bama to loose. 

I'd love to see Bama lose to Auburn and/or SC/Mizzou, but if OSU doesn't lose, thats means FSU vs OSU, so I'd rather see Bama win because Bama vs FSU would be a crazy fun game. Baylor could have jumped OSU and then it could be FSU vs Baylor, but...

Edited by Jandrew

Who else do you vote for maybe McCarron but it's not lifetime achievement award? Petty's laying an egg currently, Manziel and Mariota had terrible games. Maybe time has come to give it to Jordan Lynch of NIU or Carr of Fresno State. 

I was just wondering since for college hockey award Hobey Baker they look at your community involvement and criminal record.