Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Try to top me Jack, 2 papers, 2 tests, and 2 extra credits all by Tuesday. I've only got 1 test and 1 extra credit done, and one extra credit is just 1 page of me on vacation in Spanish and it still took me 5 hours at the library and the other EC I have to do a 2 page summary on a movie i watched in Vietnamese and one of my papers is worth 40% of my grade and is 1500-2500 words and i had to take vyvanse to concentrate so i havent slept since Friday night and its worn off so now im now im here like what and I have all the words but I dont have the material and i have another due at midnight. Yeah, get on my level, Nevada. Get on my level. Tele should have me in that title too. Favoritism i tell ya.  :ph34r: Sorry for the rant, im on no sleep. And i'm also kind of hurt by the fact that i whored myself as well and I was the only one hasn't been coming up with likes. Like, thats racist and stuff.  -_- I just want to get Mr.3000... 

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

Try to top me Jack, 2 papers, 2 tests, and 2 extra credits all by Tuesday. I've only got 1 test and 1 extra credit done, and one extra credit is just 1 page of me on vacation in Spanish and it still took me 5 hours at the library and the other EC I have to do a 2 page summary on a movie i watched in Vietnamese and one of my papers is worth 40% of my grade and is 1500-2500 words and i had to take vyvanse to concentrate so i havent slept since Friday night and its worn off so now im now im here like what and I have all the words but I dont have the material and i have another due at midnight. Yeah, get on my level, Nevada. Get on my level. Tele should have me in that title too. Favoritism i tell ya.  :ph34r: Sorry for the rant, im on no sleep. And i'm also kind of hurt by the fact that i whored myself as well and I was the only one hasn't been coming up with likes. Like, thats racist and stuff.  -_- I just want to get Mr.3000... 

Posted Image

movie would've been so much better without the 'dude in distress' should've made lenny kravitz the love interest because it looked like they were gonna make out everytime they talked

Lenny Kravitz is the man.He just radiates cool effortlessly. He beats both of Katniss's boy toys.
  • Like 1

Yeah, that's what I meant.Very emotive actors (and actresses) tend to have them.

Yeah, some of the Jlaw fans here tend to clench their entire body and unleash a blood curdling howl if they see anything they can vaguely interpret as an insult towards her.

• Like 5