Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Dude what the fuck are you going on about?  Nobody's saying that, or maybe there were 1 or 2 posts but you're exaggerating the hell out of it and it's so incredibly annoying.

LOL he won't stop. This is what he does. Just let him be.

• Like 1

So is it doing well overall or not do you think?

It's doing well but this is prime time. All of these shows should be sold out. It's the 10pm and later ones that will determine its fate. Overall though I think its doing fantastic.

• Like 1

It's doing well but this is prime time. All of these shows should be sold out. It's the 10pm and later ones that will determine its fate. Overall though I think its doing fantastic.

You need to remember THG did the same and got 47 million for day business. 

Dude what the fuck are you going on about?  Nobody's saying that, or maybe there were 1 or 2 posts but you're exaggerating the hell out of it and it's so incredibly annoying.

Well actually I'm kinda saying that. :P Not that I think it will have some 3x+ multi or something, I'm not delusional, but why is it out of reach to have THG's multi or even a bit better during this time of year if the OW is less than THG? We're not dealing with a 180m+ OW here that would indicate mass frontloaded-ness.