#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Shouldn't Friday/weekend threads start with Rth estimates or projections from another source?  Y'know...actual numbers.  Otherwise, predictions should go in the Weekend Predictions thread.

That's not a prediction it's an estimate from Boxoffice.com, lol.

Yes, a weekend estimate posted at 1pm Friday (Pacific time). :D

Never said it wasn't outlandish. :lol:

Hey they took the opportunity to take advantage of an open market.

Deadline doesn't post early #s and Nikki doesn't have a website.

The first to report get the website clicks.

• Like 1

How the fuck do we have weekend estimates at 3pm EST on Friday? I always knew Shawn and Nikke were the same person. This proves it.

Yep, this proves it. They/he/she/it will now be known as ShawNikki. B)

• Like 9

How the fuck do we have weekend estimates at 3pm EST on Friday? I always knew Shawn and Nikke were the same person. This proves it.

But, I thought I was Shawn? Does that make me Nikki too? :simpsons:

• Like 1

Accursed ShawNikki will see you shortly. Please have a seat and enjoy a complimentary beverage while you wait.

Shawn, I'm disappointed in you. After that last party, I thought you told me you swore off Franzia.

(I'm in the blue).

Posted Image

:P

• Like 2

Accursed ShawNikki will see you shortly. Please have a seat and enjoy a complimentary beverage while you wait.

So, instead of 2 becoming 1, it is 3 becoming one. Accursed ShawNikki will strike fear into the hearts of fans of box office. :o

• Like 2

Gnomeo and Juliet finished with $99.967m...holy fuck, that is probably the most aggravating gross I've ever seen in my life. Fuck.

Damn, Gnomeo and Juliet should have taken fudge baking lessons from Rapunzel to hit that exact round figure bullseye even when all hope seems lost just a few K's away from the milestone number.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Just noticed that that out of the furnace had no Thursday night/midnight showings here in Anchorage, did it get any anywhere?

I think I saw some shows that started at 12:01. None of the early previews we've gotten used to lately.