#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Not really. TDKR stayed number 1 for months but my overall point that our forum is not Marvel centric is true. Sure they're Marvel fans present but nowhere near Nolanites. 

Probably because TDKR was just straight up the most anticipated movie of 2012. Being the sequel to a hugely successful movie will do that. Make no mistake, Avengers 2 will be dominating starting in 2015 on that list.

Thor has been #1 quite a bit this year

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/667-boxofficecoms-most-anticipated-movies-hobbit-1/?p=1149791

• Like 1

I love that Lawsbians is a certified and officially recognized ethnicity here on BOF :rofl: It's funny too because people probably think that's vernacular for "THG Fans", but no, it's pretty much all about JLaw.

I love JLaw was probably one of the first here who was a fan. But I refuse to call myself a lawsbian, lol

• Like 1

I love that Lawsbians is a certified and officially recognized ethnicity here on BOF :rofl: It's funny too because people probably think that's vernacular for "THG Fans", but no, it's pretty much all about JLaw.

Lol, I really do just group THG fans with the Lawsbians though, myself included. If not then I guess THG fans who aren't J-Law fans are what, Gamers? Not nearly as fun as Lawsbians.