#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Marvel gets no love around here. But that's okay. Keep doing your thing Marvel. Haters gonna hate.

I've got your back!How anyone could watch TDKR multiple times is beyond me. I never bought it, though I suppose I should so that when I need help falling asleep I could put that on.
  • Like 2

As long as there are no crossing of streams

I've really considered getting a sign made up with that quote and hanging it in my bathroom.

I think it would be funny as hell if a theater put that quote in their washroom over the urinals, and maybe had a picture like this...

Posted Image

I've got your back!How anyone could watch TDKR multiple times is beyond me. I never bought it, though I suppose I should so that when I need help falling asleep I could put that on.

Thank you rallax.

I think it's pretty funny how Marvel fans feel like they're the oppressed minority. :D

Well ironically on these boards they kind of are. No where near the amount of marvel fans here as say Nolanites, Lawsbians, Potheads, even Ringers, etc. Just goes to show a message board isn't always the best indicator of what the general public likes.

• Like 3

Well ironically on these boards they kind of are. No where near the amount of marvel fans here as say Nolanites, Lawsbians, Potheads, even Ringers, etc. Just goes to show a message board isn't always the best indicator of what the general public likes.

It's funny, whenever a Marvel film is released it seems everyone and his cousin is raving about them.
  • Like 6

I think it's pretty funny how Marvel fans feel like they're the oppressed minority. :D

Agreed

there are a lot of Marvel fans

Sam, Chewy, Dddddeee, Lordeepman, BKB, Dman7, ijack, ecstasy, Rallax, Druv10, Olive, Fmpro, Talkie, Will E. Coyote,  movieman 89, & spidey freak. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

It's funny, whenever a Marvel film is released it seems everyone and his cousin is raving about them.

I know, I'm talking strictly on this board. I don't think the Marvel fanbase here is nearly as strong as half a dozen others or so. Though we do have a few very vocal supporters. :P

• Like 1

I know, I'm talking strictly on this board. I don't think the Marvel fanbase here is nearly as strong as half a dozen others or so. Though we do have a few very vocal supporters. :P

I'm talking here too. Unless you're comparing her to someplace like SHH, where (of course) pretty much everyone is.