#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Liam Hemsworth just wants to be loved and not appear in anymore flops like Paranoia.

Feel sorry for Liam for the fact that all the acting talent genes when to his older brother, Chris. :bop:

Chris takes away all the hotness too. 

• Like 2

Liam Hemsworth just wants to be loved and not appear in anymore flops like Paranoia.

Feel sorry for Liam for the fact that all the acting talent genes when to his older brother, Chris. :bop:

He's really bad. I saw him in a movie on cable not too long ago. He has -0 range. He makes Cavill look like Daniel Day Lewis.

At least Cavill has a sincerity about him.  Liam has nothing. He's like a big lunk. I hope he makes me eat my words in MJ1.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Well Sam, to be fair...He sought of got "put out"...

I know. But the relationship between Katniss and Cinna is one of my personal favorite in the series. I feel that his character was kinda shortchanged in CF, and thus their connections not as emotional IMO.

• Like 1

He's really bad. I saw him in a movie on cable not too long ago. He has -0 range. He makes Cavill look like Daniel Day Lewis.

At least Cavill has a sincerity about him.  Liam has nothing. He's like a big lunk. I hope he makes me eat my words in MJ1.

Chris really is a cruel brother when you think about it. 

Katniss and Cinna have great sexual chemistry, way more than Kiatniss has with either Peeta or Gale. :lol:

I have to agree even though his time was short.

That one scene with the

with the mockingjay dress

was out of this world.

• Like 1

I have to agree even though his time was short.

That one scene with the

with the mockingjay dress

was out of this world.

Agree. I love Cinna. And that makes me sad  :(

• Like 1