#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I for one enjoy the male characters of Catching Fire

You wouldn't believe how much Donald Sutherland/Phillip Seymour Hoffman slash I've got written over the past couple weeks.

Posted Image

(New excuse to use this Last of Us gif...with Banderas)

• Like 3

No argument there. Maybe I should have put "accidentally" in my sentence then.

LOL He was cruel for going into acting in competition with his brothers.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

No Halo 5, no Fallout, nothing!!!!

All we got out of this was a (admittedly awesome) gif and the knowledge that Tell Tale is apparently a 2000 person studio.

Wait! Is this something you paid money for?

No Halo 5, no Fallout, nothing!!!!

All we got out of this was a (admittedly awesome) gif and the knowledge that Tell Tale is apparently a 2000 person studio.

But yoooooooooooooo this GTAV music tribute.

That new game from Hello Games looks pretty nice. And The Witcher 3 (Gimme dat like Numbers)! 

• Like 1

Wait! Is this something you paid money for?

lol no. If I paid money to watch this trash, I'd be drinking myself into oblivion.

But yoooooooooooooo this GTAV music tribute.

That new game from Hello Games looks pretty nice. And The Witcher 3 (Gimme dat like Numbers)! 

Witcher 3 is going to be the best game next year. Gonna poopoo on that Destiny stuff (I ain't getting a like from Numbers).

• Like 3

lol no. If I paid money to watch this trash, I'd be drinking myself into oblivion.

Witcher 3 is going to be the best game next year. Gonna poopoo on that Destiny stuff (I ain't getting a like from Numbers).

Nah, once Naughty Gods announce Uncharted 4, it's all over.

(Huge huge HUGE Naughty Dog fan, however, I'm very excited for Witcher 3...I remember being proud of recommending Numbers to play that over the heavily overrated Skyrim)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1