#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Totally would be cool if the rumored Mass Effect 4 turns out to be 100% Garrus going Space Batman on the criminal underworld of the galaxy.

I would die. The whole Garrus section in Mass Effect 2 is probably my favorite thing of the entire series.

• Like 1

Totally would be cool if the rumored Mass Effect 4 turns out to be 100% Garrus going Space Batman on the criminal underworld of the galaxy.

And I also am annoyed as hell that the only character 100% guaranteed to survive the trilogy is frakking Liara. She's the Liam Hemsworth/Josh Hutcherson of the Mass Effect franchise. Close second by Jacob Taylor.

Edited by 4815162342

And I also am annoyed as hell that the only character 100% guaranteed to survive the trilogy is frakking Liara. She's the Liam Hemsworth/Josh Hutcherson of the Mass Effect franchise. Close second by Jacob Taylor.

Nah, that goes to Kaidan.

Kaidan is Carth Onasi 2.0. He actually emotes even if the emoting is kinda awkwardly whiny at times. Liara/Jacob kinda have a flat tone to almost everything they say.

Yeah but you get to bone Liara regardless of being man or woman so it makes it feel ever so slightly better.

Not to mention she was kinda awesome in Lair of the Shadow Broker.

Edited by MrPink

anyhoo i'm too tired to write anymore movies review will wait till morning 

Posted Image

gonna go watch dracula episode from last night and then call it a night , and have sweet dreams of a movie with chris hemsworth and morris chestnut ooh lets throw in idris elba  holla :wub:

Posted Image

enjoy your football talk ...and whatever else comes up 

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Yeah but you get to bone Liara regardless of being man or woman so it makes it feel ever so slightly better.

Not to mention she was kinda awesome in Lair of the Shadow Broker.

And they erase all that character development/evolving in Mass Effect 3.

Edited by 4815162342

And they retcon that character development/evolving out of existence for Mass Effect 3.

There was a Mass Effect 3?

(I don't even know why I bash that game so much. I enjoyed it enough, but that ending did leave quite the sour taste)

There was a Mass Effect 3?

(I don't even know why I bash that game so much. I enjoyed it enough, but that ending did leave quite the sour taste)

Nice one.

Mass Effect 3 had so many things go so right, and so many things that went so wrong. But that's all been discussed to death the past 18+ months. Mordin's sendoff though, definitely one of the most emotional moments of the whole trilogy (or in gaming period). It was perfect.

Aside from occasionally exploring Skyrim I've been checking out Telltale's Walking Dead adventure game. Very bleak stuff, yet so awesome. Also putting in some big sessions of a couple Paradox strategy games (Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV)

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Nice one.

Mass Effect 3 had so many things go so right, and so many things that went so wrong. But that's all been discussed to death the past 18+ months.

Aside from occasionally exploring Skyrim I've been checking out Telltale's Walking Dead adventure game. Very bleak stuff, yet so awesome. Also putting in some big sessions of a couple Paradox strategy games (Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV)

Recently did Walking Dead about a month ago. Good stuff but I was almost more interested in watching the game unfold itself rather than 'playing' it. Not sure what to do about season 2.

anyhoo i'm too tired to write anymore movies review will wait till morning 

gonna go watch dracula episode from last night and then call it a night , and have sweet dreams of a movie with chris hemsworth and morris chestnut ooh lets throw in idris elba  holla :wub:

Posted Image

enjoy your football talk ...and whatever else comes up 

I watched last night's episode. I need to find the rest. It was pretty good.