#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

On the recommendation of Mr. Pink, I'm watching collateral. I'm loving all the L.A. landmark namedropping.

They don't make movies like this anymore.

If you haven't, watch HEAT and TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA (both of which feature tons of LA neighborhoods, including lesser-filmed ones).

• Like 3

On the recommendation of Mr. Pink, I'm watching collateral. I'm loving all the L.A. landmark namedropping.

They don't make movies like this anymore.

Michael Mann knows how to shoot the hell out of LA.

• Like 2

If you haven't, watch HEAT and TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA (both of which feature tons of LA neighborhoods, including lesser-filmed ones).

Heat is such a great movie!

I think I remember liking To Live and Die in LA, but I have not seen in it a long time.

• Like 2

I fell in love with Sandra Bullock there :wub:

And a bonafide star was born.

Oh, they're all bad down here. :lol: Except little-known regional freeways like the 2 or the 118.

Tell me about it. I hate driving on the freeway there. And sigalert doesn't help when everything is red or yellow Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 1

Here is the variety aricle

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/47-ronin-poor-japanese-box-office-could-spell-doom-in-the-u-s-1200933773/

How some of the holiday’s highest-profile films rank with audience interest:

Film (Domestic release date): Consumer Engagement Score

[*]Lone Survivor (Jan. 10, wide): 235 [*]Saving Mr. Banks (Dec. 20, wide): 209 [*]The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Dec. 25): 170 [*]47 Ronin (Dec. 25): 160

No

I will most like apply to

University of Minnesota (twin cities main campus)

University of Minnesota Duluth

Saint Mary's

University of Southern California 

St.Thomas 

USC is the way to go if you want out of the snow :)

And you can laugh at all the Californians wearing sweaters in 60 degree weather :lol:

Edited by WileECoyote