K1stpierre

Foxface under the hat!!! The Hunger Games Characters under the Sorting Hat!!!

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which house should Foxface be under?

• Gryfindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

I'd say GoT takes place in a world where Slytherins thrive, but it is all about foils.  The Starks and the Greyjoys the two sides of Gryffindor.  The Lanisters and the Tyrells are two sides of Slytherin.  GoT explores the two sides of those houses, but as of season 3's  finale there are very very few Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Hmm, I could see Theon as Peter Pettigrew, the worst Gryffindor of them all. Good point. :) Still wish there had been an Olenna Tyrell-like Slytherin though. Horace Slughorn is the closest but pretty doofy.

• Like 1

Soooooooooo......yeah.

Sorry this thread was abandoned! (insert anime sweatdrop) BUT! I recorded a video of me sorting the Hunger Games Characters into Hogwarts Houses, these are my picks and my reasons why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYauhEwCys0&list=UUjpnS5A1Vda254yg3NBNNNA

You look like a softer Johanna! :D

Also, there are elements assigned to Hogwarts Houses!?!  :mouthdropped:  How did I not know of this vital piece of HP lore until now?

• Like 1

You look like a softer Johanna! :D

Also, there are elements assigned to Hogwarts Houses!?!  :mouthdropped:  How did I not know of this vital piece of HP lore until now?

Hahahaha! That's a pretty good description of me :P and yeah! Hufflepuff's is earth, Ravenclaw is air, and southern is water. :)

• Like 1

Hahahaha! That's a pretty good description of me :P and yeah! Hufflepuff's is earth, Ravenclaw is air, and southern is water. :)

Last Airbender fan too? :P

tumblr_maebfbgYru1qiuhhs.gif

Yeah, those elements make sense for those houses. Though still shocking that water is associated with Slytherin as that element represents love, family, healing and life in most cultures. Actually, no. Now that I think of it, Salazar Slytherin's "pureblood obsession" is an incredibly twisted version of concepts like love and family, so I guess the Slytherin waters are poisoned with intolerance (represented by the Basilisk living in the constantly flooding Chamber of Secrets).

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

Last Airbender fan too? :P

tumblr_maebfbgYru1qiuhhs.gif

Yeah, those elements make sense for those houses. Though still shocking that water is associated with Slytherin as that element represents love, family, healing and life in most cultures. Actually, no. Now that I think of it, Salazar Slytherin's "pureblood obsession" is an incredibly twisted version of concepts like love and family, so I guess the Slytherin waters are poisoned with intolerance (represented by the Basilisk living in the constantly flooding Chamber of Secrets).

LMAO! I didn't see that typo! :lol:

Slytherin's are not evil, they're just primarily self-interested and use cunning to work their surroundings to their advantage. Most politicians are Slytherins, for example.

The problem is that J.K. Rowling, even after defining that, made every Slytherin at best an unlikeable asshole (Snape, Malfoy) and at worst psychotic racist murderers. It's one of the biggest flaws in the Harry Potter universe.

As for your Tyrells, Olenna Tyrell is a Slytherin. Show Margaery is a Slytherin (Book Margaery is probably a Hufflepuff). Mace Tyrell thinks he's a Slytherin but is really a Hufflepuff.

Slughorn was a Slytherin but he was most definitely likeable and didn't carry a racist bone in his body. Merlin was also a Slytherin and he believed in Muggles and wizards living together peacefully.