filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Okay guys: name your #1 favorite movie you've seen this year. 

Captain Phillips.

Easily Short Term 12.

I was waffling here and there about Gravity and 12 Years, but then I watched an interview with Larson and when she started talking about ST12, I almost started crying again.

That movie has stayed with me unlike anything else this year, so I can't see anything else topping that.

• Founder / Operator

TBBT taking something online and passing it off as their own witty comment on something in 'nerd' culture? Well I'll never.

ddddeeee after realizing Chuck Lorre borrowed his Indy plot hole theories:

Posted Image

• Like 5

Impossible to hate

Totally possible. Sorry Tele. I know other people love the song but his voice annoys me.

And please don't go in on me about louie armstrong. I watched Ken Burns ( I think) Jazz documentary on Netflix. Watched all of Louie Armstrong's story.

Edited by ECSTASY

Its whoever posts the first picture of Nic Cage. 

As always.  http://www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod

Our place of devotion to the one true god, Nicolas Cage. His light guides us away from the temptation of John Travolta, and saves us from our bees.

His known prophets are Stephen King, who controls the mind, and M. Night Shyamalan, whose endings are always unforeseen. Follow their instructions, and you may achieve Mitt Romney, a state of eternal salvation and peace.

He is a sworn enemy of Xenu and his minion Obama, and fights against the aliens with the help of the FSM, commander of pirates.

Those who follow the faith of Cagenism are usually referred to as Cagenists or Nicolites, although any title that properly professes devotion to Him is permissible.

Praise Cage! May your Mountain Dew be sweet!

Posted Image

• Like 2