filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Merry Christmas. Now lets bang some whores and snort some Coke.

Merry Christmas. I'll bang my girl and pop some Ambien instead.

I hear you guys open your presents and shit on the 25th and not on Christmas Eve. That true?

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas. I'll bang my girlfriend and pop some Ambien instead.

I hear you guys open your presents and shit on the 25th and not on Christmas Eve. That true?

Oh, so 24th is the big day in Sweden too? Nobody gives a shit about Christmas Day here lol.

Merry Christmas. I'll bang my girlfriend and pop some Ambien instead.

It's usually both days for.  The 24th my extended family gets together.  And usually the older people don't get a gift, but every now and again a bottle of booze shows up.  The next day I get together with my immediate family to open gifts.

Alot of people do both Christmas Eve and Christmas morning for presents because either the family is spread out geographically, or because the family is separated through divorce or such. We used to do Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, but we've just done Christmas morning since my grandparents passed away. 

:huh: You guys pulling my johnson, right?? Santa gives you presents on Christmas Eve.

Ha, Americans don't even get to see Santa. He just leaves the presents by the tree and fucks off. Here Santa comes to your house on Christmas Eve and personally gives your presents to you. 

Ha, Americans don't even get to see Santa. He just leaves the presents by the tree and fucks off. Here Santa comes to your house on Christmas Eve and personally gives your presents to you. 

What? That's crazy! Where's the magic in that? 

Does a guy who dresses up at santa go round everyone's house? Do all the parents just dress up as santa or do they just tell kids santa isn't real from the get go?

Ok, whoever wrote that article just took some heroine and did lines of coke.  Did Nikki come back?

If AM2 did 26.2 mill for the three day then it did 39.4 mill for the 5 day, not 34.5 mill.  Retards.

By ANITA BUSCH | Monday December 23, 2013 @ 7:45am PST

What? That's crazy! Where's the magic in that? 

Does a guy who dresses up at santa go round everyone's house? Do all the parents just dress up as santa or do they just tell kids santa isn't real from the get go?

It depends on the family, really, but generally a professional Santa is hired to visit the house on Christmas Eve, which can be a big gamble cause a shitty/drunk Santa can ruin the magic of Santa Claus for the child. Before the 70's it was usually the grandfather or uncle who put on the Santa suit and gave the presents. 

And no, kids are still taught that Santa is real.

Magnolia was amazing. I actually rewinded and watched the Wise Up scene a second time. I've never done that.

Glad you liked it!!I still remember going to see that at the movies and being blown away. That's one of the movies that really got me interested in broadening my horizons.

Talking about competition, our new schedule I just made:Catching Fire is down to just two showtimesHobbit down to 4Frozen had 12 showtimes since it came out, now drops to just 5.

Whoa that's crazy.