kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Papa John's :rofl:I actually wanted to try that. Unfortunately, we don't have that in Portugal :lol:

Little Caesars $5 hot n ready or die. Papa Johns sucks, we dont eat it anymore. If you come to America, YOU MUST go to Lil Ceez. And its within budget. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

My favorite pizza is a local palce in my town. It is much better than chain pizza restaurants. ^_^

My least favorite though, is Imos Pizza. I am not a fan of it at all. :angry:

Imos is a pizza cracker, lol. They love it in St. Louis

• Like 1

Little Caesars $5 hot n ready or die. Papa Johns sucks, we dont eat it anymore. If you come to America, YOU MUST go to Lil Ceez. And its within budget.

Papa Johns used to be really good. I don't know what happened. The last year or so it has become downright nasty.

• Like 1

The best pizza comes from places that aren't chains. Local places are almost always a good deal better.

Yes. But you got to be in an area that provides that local fare. There's nothing where I live now. Suburbia and their ever growing sea of chain restaurants and mini malls.

I do have to say, Frozen's success is starting to lower my expectations for LEGO. Demand isn't going to be as strong for it now with Frozen still doing big business going into January.

Ehhh... I don't know. I have a great feeling about LEGO that still isn't going away. At Walter Mitty, it was the only trailer that got a reaction (and it was hugely positive). Anecdotal evidence, I know, but hey, anecdotal evidence is what made me convinced Frozen was gonna be huge ;)

It could also collapse from the rate at which its outperforming Tangled after the holidays...but there hasn't been anything to indicate that it will do so.  On the contrary, it just keeps on picking up steam.  Remarkable run, easily the BO story of the year for me.

For me, I honestly don't know if its Frozen or Gravity. I'll be interested to see what wins in the Box Office Awards.

• Like 1

Yes. But you got to be in an area that provides that local fare. There's nothing where I live now. Suburbia and their ever growing sea of chain restaurants and mini malls.

You're just not looking hard enough maybe? Plenty of non-chain places in most suburbs. Must be a sign of SoCal's deficiencies as a place to live.

Edited by 4815162342

You're just not looking hard enough maybe? Plenty of non-chain places in most suburbs. Must be a sign of SoCal's deficiencies as a place to live.

LOL SoCal has plenty of authentic Italian restaurants. Just in my particular suburban area there are none.

• Like 1