druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Sweet bugger all opened here this week. Only Overacting: Osage County.At least I can watch England getting smashed in the cricket.

England have disappointed big time in this series. They just haven't turned up, hard to believe the same team thrashed Australia 6 months ago.

LOL That's a given once you and Ed come into a thread.

I was playing fair for a little bit.

Time to hijack the greatest directors thread in the Speakeasy. Guess who I'm voting for!

I was playing fair for a little bit. Time to hijack the greatest directors thread in the Speakeasy. Guess who I'm voting for!

Why is there a thread for that? Someone rename it to "greatest director other than Nolan" since it's a given.

England have disappointed big time in this series. They just haven't turned up, hard to believe the same team thrashed Australia 6 months ago.

If England are allout in the 2nd innings  :ph34r: , it will be the first time ever they have lost 100 wickets in a 5 match Ashes series.

Edited by a2knet