Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

I'm well behind on GOT the TV show, but it's much better than the books, which have become more of an encyclopedic undertaking of all the political machinations in Westeros and which ceased being an actual story some time ago. The series doesn't have that luxury and by streamlining and condensing a lot of what's happening, it becomes a much more entertaining and engaging story to follow.

That is the problem. The books aren't moving forward with the story, and that is slightly starting to show itself in the TV show.

It's not unknown at all. She is bad.

Of all the bad actresses in movies you pick on her. Though I always wonder why most of her scenes were cut from Bourne Supremacy. I think she ended up with 1 line.

Edited by ECSTASY

Michelle Monaghan is not bad. She's serviceable at worst. In 90% of her work she really doesn't leave an impression at all. I feel like it's partly to do with the roles she gets.

Except KKBB, which she's great in. And fine as hell too.

Michelle Monaghan is not bad. She's serviceable at worst. In 90% of her work she really doesn't leave an impression at all. I feel like it's partly to do with the roles she gets.

Except KKBB, which she's great in. And fine as hell too.

The best memory I have of her is Eagle Eye. Yeah...

Michelle Monaghan is such a...non-entity? I'm not going to argue that she's an amazing actress or anything, but she's just so mediocre to get worked up over. She's just...there, the interchangeably blah love interest when they couldn't get Olivia Wilde or Jessica Biel or something.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 3

Finally gonna get started on this work I have to get done for tomorrow morning. What time is it now? 11:30? Holy shit. Welp... Good luck to me.

I have an exam tomorrow. Yeah, I should be studying, but I am not.

Michelle Monaghan is such a...non-entity? I'm not going to argue that she's an amazing actress or anything, but she's just so mediocre to get worked up over. She's just...there, the interchangeably blah love interest when they couldn't get Olivia Wilde or Jessica Biel or something.

Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde are both worse. 

• Like 1

Finally gonna get started on this work I have to get done for tomorrow morning. What time is it now? 11:30? Holy shit. Welp... Good luck to me.

What is the work about?

I'll let y'all in on a little secret.

I don't really hate MM all that much. She's just so insignificant and never really got big. I find her annoying in a vapid sort of way, but it's not like I fishnet her or anything.

I also can't stand Jennifer Morrison and Malin Akerman.

That's all -- carry on.

• Like 3

Michelle Monaghan and Bridget Moynahan are both tall and brunette but are totally different people. Ellen Pompeo used to get the blah love interest roles in movies before she landed Grey's Anatomy and turned that into a 10 season gig, maybe there's hope for Michelle M's career yet.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 1

I'll let y'all in on a little secret.

I don't really hate MM all that much. She's just so insignificant and never really got big. I find her annoying in a vapid sort of way, but it's not like I fishnet her or anything.

I also can't stand Jennifer Morrison and Malin Akerman.

That's all -- carry on.

That awkward moment when you realize fishnets has turned into a verb.

• Like 7