Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

ASOAIF is great.Be thankful it isn't The Wheel of Time which took 14 books and 2 authors to finish and has a book where literally nothing happens other than people sitting around talking or walking from point A to B.

Why was this cut?? Stuff like this makes me think there's a great miniseries hiding in American Hustle, which was merely a good movie.

(Or maybe a different cut would've made it better IDK)

I would've loved an entire (separate) movie about Cooper and Louis C.K., but all of that really distracted from the overall flow of the movie. Honestly, it sounds like the original script had the better approach.

• Like 1

I would've loved an entire (separate) movie about Cooper and Louis C.K., but all of that really distracted from the overall flow of the movie. Honestly, it sounds like the original script had the better approach.

TBH, I actually do agree with you (I feel Renner should've been the third lead,) but it seems to me like a basic flaw in editing that they cut out the end of the ice-fishing story. That was a great running gag that never got any closure. <_<

AND I JUST HEARD NBC ARE MAKING A ROSEMARY'S BABY MINISERIESWHHHHHHYYYY?

It is not only Hollywood that is running out of ideas. Zoe Saldana is rumored to be in it.

AND I JUST HEARD NBC ARE MAKING A ROSEMARY'S BABY MINISERIESWHHHHHHYYYY?

They announced it after The Sound of Music thing got such huge ratings. They can't show The Voice, The Blacklist and football all the time. At least it's not a musical?

The People's Choice Awards are tonight, totally meaningless but I love award shows!

TBH, I actually do agree with you (I feel Renner should've been the third lead,) but it seems to me like a basic flaw in editing that they cut out the end of the ice-fishing story. That was a great running gag that never got any closure. <_<

But it's so insignificant, how/where would you have put it without destroying the pace of the final setup/reveal (which was one of those spots where the movie actually was paced pretty well)? And really, it's kind of a stupid ending to the story.

No, this is from NBC, but they are clearly out of ideas to be doing this.

And Zoe Saldana as Rosemary? I am not sure...

She's in everything. But I guess if they do it they may as well make it different. I need to see the original again.

Edited by ECSTASY