grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

Lone Survivor is one of the best of the year and dammit if Kitsch wasn't the best performance of the movie.

Llewyn Davis was a waste of 2 hours and one of the most boring and asinine scripts of the year. 

I saw this coming. Should have written it here somewhere instead of just thinking it. I have yet to see the movie so I have no opinion but I am not surprised by yours. From the trailers, it always looked like that to me. When are you going to see Her?

Edited by CJohn

:rofl: Never change, B. :)

Sorry, but the character didn't appeal to me at all.  I like about 80% of the Coen's films, but the ones I don't like are really just strange films.  This kind of reminded me of Barton Fink in that it was just too uninteresting for my liking.  I found Llewyn to be a bore.  

I saw this coming. Should have written it here somewhere instead of just thinking it. I have yet to see the movie so I have no opinion but I am not surprised by yours. From the trailers, it always looked like that to me. When are you going to see Her?

Tuesday, double bill with Osage County.

• Like 1

Sorry, but the character didn't appeal to me at all.  I like about 80% of the Coen's films, but the ones I don't like are really just strange films.  This kind of reminded me of Barton Fink in that it was just too uninteresting for my liking.  I found Llewyn to be a bore.  

I can understand him being unappealing, but I wouldn't call him boring.

i feel like i went on a psychedelic acid trip ,  WoWS is just too much !!! there was a scene where i laughed so much i was crying and struggling to catch my breath , my tummy hurt from muscles contracting , and i was tapping my foot and hitting my lap !

• Like 4