grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: this is so weird :blink: :ph34r:

he's actually going through the motion of a relationship with a program and just like any normal relationship some people are ok with it and others not!

this is by far the most original and unique film i've seen , i rarely watch a movie where words ellude me and i can't quite fit it in a box , even if my boxes are usually pretty flexible !40mn to go....

Edited by Telemachos

C'mon, that's not fair to compare it to a movie that came out 20 years ago. Lion King (in its original run) probably adjusts to over 500m.

Different world.  No way to compare.  You got inflation and 3d these days.  You have lack of choices other then going to the theater back then.

Heck.. I was going to see it this morning in the theater but decided to watch it on a crappy quality blog stream instead.

Best we can do is compare actual grosses and like statistics make them say what we want them to.

Since I'm one of the few people that doesn't really like TLK I'm more then happy that Frozen kicked its ass.

lol @ comaprison to TLK :lol:oh frozenartics

this is so weird

he's actually going through the motion of a relationship with a program and just like any normal relationship some people are ok with it and others not!

this is by far the most original and unique film i've seen , i rarely watch a movie where words ellude me and i can't quite fit it in a box , even if my boxes are usually pretty flexible !40mn to go....

its indeed the most original movie Ive seen as wellI cant really imagine to fall in love with just a voiceIm not that progressive :D Edited by Telemachos