Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

69 members have voted

1. 1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

This movie is everything wrong with Hollywood in a nutshell.

It is the worst garbage I have ever paid money to watch and I am still pissed off that I paid to see this huge turd on the big screen. It is the most illogical, nonsensical, completely moronic blockbuster I have ever seen. 2 monkeys on typewriters could come up with a more coherent script then this. And omg the action directing. Lol. It could still had been a passable movie if you could TELL WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING EVEN 5% OF THE TIME DURING THE ACTION SCENES. And you know what Michael Bay. Teabagging the audience with giant robot balls is just the icing on the cake.

Fuck you Michael Bay. Fuck you.

Edited by Phil in the Rim
  • Like 5

It is perfectly fine if you find giant robot balls to be 'hilarious'.

I'm sure I would have when I was twelve too.

So you have forgotten what it's like to be a kid again and you are all grows up and you are a man.

Good for you. Too bad you can't laugh at silly things.

• Like 1

Revenge of the Fallen is dumb, no doubt about it but I still found parts of it entertaining. The problem with so many nerds on here is they expect every movie to be smart and claim the GA are morons for enjoying movies like this. What they don't realise is, its only a film, the GA knows this movie is stupid but unlike so many sad acts on here, they don't let that stop them from enjoying it for what it is. Doesn't make them dumb. Its a movie about Transforming robots from outer space, it was always going to be dumb.

• Like 1

Imo Harry Potters pretty dumb too. Try dissecting the story and youll realize how ridiculius it is. But people still love it.

Yeah I really can't stand the Potter Series but clearly people love it so Ive decided to stop complaining about it. They must be doing something right. Also I find it funny how the supposedly worst blockbuster of all time which is apparantly hated by the masses managed to have a sequel which jumped over 30% worldwide becoming the 5th highest grossing movie of all time. What's even funnier is the fact most of the people bitching about this film have even reviewed Dark Of The Moon so no matter how much they claim to have hated this, it somehow didn't stop them from returning for the sequel lol. Pretty much proves that this Bay hating is just a long and exhausted bandwagon people love to jump on to make themselves feel smarter even if they don't truly belong on it.When Transformers 4 gets released, I bet 90% of this thread will be at the theatre opening night. Edited by Jessie

As someone who hated TF2 (but definitely enjoyed the first one) I saw TF3 on its second weekend. I should really stop kidding myself. :PStill, I think too many people don't realize that Bay made films other than TF2. A lot of his works in the 90s were pure popcorn fun.

Edited by Spaghetti

I don't think ROTF is stupid or something, but it's way way overlong, the fun movie starts to drag and becomes hideously boring. Cut 40-30 minutes from it and TF2 would be ONLY slightly worse than TF1 (which is great) D+ (36)

I don't think ROTF is stupid or something, but it's way way overlong, the fun movie starts to drag and becomes hideously boring. Cut 40-30 minutes from it and TF2 would be ONLY slightly worse than TF1 (which is great) D+ (36)

No its definitely stupid.