Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

69 members have voted

1. 1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Putrid. Revenge of the Fallen is easily one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life. It undermines its audience, the action achieves nothing except producing a headache for the viewer, the acting is crap, and it's visually repulsive. It's such an ugly film to look at.

F

• Like 1

This is a movie that I just stare at and marvel in awe at its audacity. I know it's a bad movie, but it's one that I just cannot take my eyes off of. There are actually some scenes that hint at a coherent, enjoyable story but they're ruined by Michael Bay's numerous unsavory indulgences that seem to exist for no reason but to make the movie longer. Why did we need to see dogs humping? Why did we need to see Turturro's ass? What was the point of the twins? Why such an utterly idiotic resolution that could've been avoided with a small rewrite?

I really hope Bay shows some more restraint in his future movies. He has a unique, appealing visual style that would probably be more enjoyable with better writing to accompany it.

C

I took a nasty, smelly turd today morning. When I was flushing it down I got an urge to write about it here, in this precise thread.I wonder why.Noctis -> It got p. emotional when Turturro was trying to evade being smashed by Devastator's robo testicles, or when Shia went to robo heaven or when Wheelie relieved his robo sexual tension on Megan's leg.That's some quality storytelling and dramatic stuff right here.

Edited by Bitcher

This was what it was supposed to be and entertaining it was. If you go into theater thinking that you mind will challenged by this movie you are going to dissapointed and you won't be able to review the movie for what it is. I enjoyed all the actions and explosives, but it was a big let down from very popular and well recieved Tranformers (2007).I would give it 6/10.

This was what it was supposed to be and entertaining it was. If you go into theater thinking that you mind will challenged by this movie you are going to dissapointed and you won't be able to review the movie for what it is.

I don't think anyone went into Transformers looking to have their mind challenged. Where do you get this weird idea? Edited by tribefan695

I don't think anyone went into Transformers looking to have their mind challenged. Where do you get this weird idea?

All the mixed reviews on BOM from members is proof that people were expecting more than this movie could deliver.

The movie would be a hundred times better if it just left some stuff out. There was actual effort put into those annoying sex/stereotype jokes that didn't need to be made.

If 20 minutes was cut off, it would have been 5x better, but I still liked it's action and explosives. I mean that's what it is all about.