Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

69 members have voted

1. 1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Don't want to have to think about this movie for long enough to write an actual review. This clip exemplifies everything I hate about it though.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qosdIw9yYMM

The amount of hate this scene gets on the internet is baffling.

Define actionAll this CGI overload stuff I never consider real actionBourne Ultimatum on the other hand can say that it has one of the best action sequences on film

When Bay makes an action scene, people claim its too choppy and can barely make out whats going on. How is an action scene in a Bourne movie any different?? Its choppy and you can see less of whats going on but no, best action scene EVER.... :unsure:

Alot of people criticised the shaky cam of the Bourne movies. The difference being that there was actually strong characters and a plot that surrounded those action scenes.

hardly relevant when I was replying to a post stating that Bourne had the best action scene put on film. We are talking about individual action scenes, not the whole movie in general. BTW just to be clear, i'm a huge Bourne fan, one of my favourite trilogies of all time but people really contradict themselves on this site with what they like.

hardly relevant when I was replying to a post stating that Bourne had the best action scene put on film. We are talking about individual action scenes, not the whole movie in general. BTW just to be clear, i'm a huge Bourne fan, one of my favourite trilogies of all time but people really contradict themselves on this site with what they like.

There are no such things as individual action scenes. 

There are no such things as individual action scenes.

I know where you are coming from but sometimes it's just easier to admire the technical side of things. When you watch a transformers movie do you really expect a masterpiece? When I watched Transformers 3 I didn't go in with high expectations, I went in to see how far they'd up the game on the scale of action/destruction. I knew I wasn't going to find any deep meaning or have much care for the characters.Edit. Just realised this was the Transformer 2 thread, not 3. I've only seen this movie once when it was released so I can't really comment on this film much as I can probably only remember about 2 minutes of the film. Edited by Jessie

One of the top 10 worst films ever made, along with XMO: Wolverine and Mummy 3.

Change it to the worst blockbusters and maybe i could agree. I can think of at least 50 films worse than Mummy 3 and Xmen, even if those films are shockingly awful.
  • Like 1

This movie is everything wrong with Hollywood in a nutshell.

It is the worst garbage I have ever paid money to watch and I am still pissed off that I paid to see this huge turd on the big screen. It is the most illogical, nonsensical, completely moronic blockbuster I have ever seen. 2 monkeys on typewriters could come up with a more coherent script then this. And omg the action directing. Lol. It could still had been a passable movie if you could TELL WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING EVEN 5% OF THE TIME DURING THE ACTION SCENES. And you know what Michael Bay. Teabagging the audience with giant robot balls is just the icing on the cake.

Fuck you Michael Bay. Fuck you.

We're twinsies again.

• Like 1