One of my favs growing up. Everyone in my school was into Pokemon, so everyone watched it. I still enjoy it, though somewhat as a guilty pleasure.

Still Ash is a pretty pathetic trainer. Its make worse by the fact that he somehow managed to be 10 years old for so long.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Ash Ketchum is Murphy's Law. From what I remember as a middle-schooler, he was a horrific trainer who barely controls his Pokemon and lucks into winning almost every major contest. And half the time he screws shit up big-time.

• Like 4

Hollywood should make a live action Pokemon movie, it has so much potential and the universe is so vast to grab elements from and make a movie out of it. Pick Peter Jackson, or more preferably, Joss Whedon, to direct the film. 

Hollywood can't make a Pokemon movie without permission from gamefreak and Nintendo first, and I doubt they'll say "yes".

• Like 1

Ash is a horrible trainer.

Red is a legend   B)

Posted Image

However Gold technically should be strongest as he beat Red and beat the elite four and took down crime organization and collected 16 gym badges. 

Edited by Lordmandeep