What Would Your Fate Be In The Hunger Games (Buzzfeed)

What Would Be Your Fate In The Hunger Games?

You got: WINNER OF THE GAMES! You survived through sheer cunning.

You won the games, and you never even had to take a life. You ran, you hid, you watched as the tributes picked each other off. In the final showdown, the final remaining tribute tripped and impaled himself on a javelin. Congratulations!

What the fuck? I mean, I'd know I'd win, but I know I'd love to whoop a bitch.

So in your Games the dude who killed Rue was runner-up
  • Like 1

I took it again and I think my results were more accurate this time:

You got: DEATH. You succumbed to a career during the final showdown.

You almost made it. You were THIS close! Unfortunately, you couldn’t overtake the career you ended the games with. The good news is that you were so popular with viewers that they made an action figure out of you. Neat!

:lol:

LOL! That's badass right there! :P

• Like 1

You got: DEATH. A sponsor accidentally sent you poison.
You could’ve won, but there was a mixup at the capitol. A sponsor was supposed to send you a simple salve for a cut on your arm, but accidentally sent you a deadly toxin. Your arm promptly fell off, and it was mere hours before the rest of your body followed suit. Rest assured that the sponsor responsible for your death was executed.
Posted Image

Ugh, rotten Parker luck. :P
  • Like 1

You got: DEATH. A sponsor accidentally sent you poison.

You could’ve won, but there was a mixup at the capitol. A sponsor was supposed to send you a simple salve for a cut on your arm, but accidentally sent you a deadly toxin. Your arm promptly fell off, and it was mere hours before the rest of your body followed suit. Rest assured that the sponsor responsible for your death was executed.

Posted Image

Ugh, rotten Parker luck. :P

Oh my god!!!! This one is new! This s freaking hilarious. :rofl:
  • Like 1

You got: DEATH. You ate something poisonous by accident.You were fast and sneaky throughout the games, and chances are you would’ve won if you’d been more aware of your surroundings. Turns out those carrot-looking roots you ate were deadly, but look on the bright side: they tasted divine and caused wonderful hallucinations right before they stopped your heart.

You got: DEATH. You ate something poisonous by accident.You were fast and sneaky throughout the games, and chances are you would’ve won if you’d been more aware of your surroundings. Turns out those carrot-looking roots you ate were deadly, but look on the bright side: they tasted divine and caused wonderful hallucinations right before they stopped your heart.

Lol you are Foxface. :lol:

• Like 1