JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

In saying that I think 20m is very likely at this point. Gravity should be past 15m before Thor opens. It may take a hit that weekend but even a 50% hit should see it make it to 20m.

In saying that I think 20m is very likely at this point. Gravity should be past 15m before Thor opens. It may take a hit that weekend but even a 50% hit should see it make it to 20m.

If Gravity doesn't hit 15m by weekend it'll just be a tad short of it, AT should be over 4m thru weekend, 20m is duable for Thor

• Like 1

Slow start for Thor tonight.. Halloween seems to be having a larger and larger effect here every year. Tomorrow will be the true test for it!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm so shocked to see on Facebook that everyone back home is getting into the Halloween spirit and dressing up, going trick or treating and having parties - it's fantastic!