JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Haven't you seen Fat Pizza or Swift and Shift Couriers? Housos was their most recent show on SBS. Rebel Wilson, who was in Bridesmaids, first TV roles were on these shows.

Haven't you seen Fat Pizza or Swift and Shift Couriers? Housos was their most recent show on SBS. Rebel Wilson, who was in Bridesmaids, first TV roles were on these shows.

Ive seen a few episodes of Fat Pizza, thought it was meh.I used to love Rebel Wilson, back from the days of The Wedge. Now I really dont like her.She tries too hard.

I haven't actually watched any of their stuff since Fat Pizza And for the information of our overseas viewers. SBS is the multicultural channel in Australia. Famous for its late night foreign films with extra special scenes, it's football coverage and it's most popular show, Inspector Rex.

And for the information of our overseas viewers. SBS is the multicultural channel in Australia. Famous for its late night foreign films with extra special scenes, it's football coverage and it's most popular show, Inspector Rex.

And Eurovision!

I haven't actually watched any of their stuff since Fat PizzaAnd for the information of our overseas viewers. SBS is the multicultural channel in Australia. Famous for its late night foreign films with extra special scenes, it's football coverage and it's most popular show, Inspector Rex.

inspector rex , Austria's most famous TV export, is after Bay Watch the international most successful tv-seriesbesides that we also had a very successful tv-series about primitive low income people in 70s, which produced 2 successful movies some years ago, that could not even be sold to Germany, because of the unintelligible dialect.

i tell u what would be WTF... if it somehow gets picked up in the US and gets released to cinemas there... (and yet both Red Dog & TWTWB can't ???? )

i tell u what would be WTF... if it somehow gets picked up in the US and gets released to cinemas there... (and yet both Red Dog & TWTWB can't ???? )

Let's see if it even gets a wide release here.It'll probably be on about 100 screens max, which, I know, is classed as a wide release, but its still a pretty shit one at that.

We had the trailer for that last night... It was absolutely terrible!!!Dictator pulling in massive crowds still!

On Wednesday, Dictator was 90% of our total ticket sales.For the rest of the weekend, its hovered around 50-75%, and we've been getting absolutely slammed.

On Wednesday, Dictator was 90% of our total ticket sales.For the rest of the weekend, its hovered around 50-75%, and we've been getting absolutely slammed.

Dictator will be #1 for weekend, but for example on Friday TA was about 55% of Dic but come Sat it was 82%, I think you said earlier you thought Dic would be about 5mil weekend well it should be about that and TA will definetly be over 3m