JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Really?BD2 is going to do north of $35m, so I wouldn't exactly say EASILY.

TW:NM $37mTW:EC $31mTW:BD1 $28mQoS: $31mCR: $32mI doubt BD2 will get much over $30m. Pre-sales are pretty much in-line with BD1.And if skyfall breaks out like everywhere else then it should easily beat the previous ones and go past $35.

QoS did 31.7m.Given that most markets have increased over 50%, I'd say even 50m isn't out of question for Skyfall!This might turn out to be a one-horse race entirely. I won't be shocked if Skyfall beats BD2's OW even.

Edited by Fake

I'll be working tonight so I'll check then!

Does anyone think that Australia has a larger movie-going population than America? In terms of the percentage of the populations.

Australians see an average of 1 more movie a year then compared to the US I believe. We're around 4 movies per year while America is close to 3 movies per year.And while America is continuing to go down, Australia is continuing to go up! :D
  • Like 1