Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

My bad read it as AOU for 4th or 5th for the year. :ph34r: VII and AOU hasn't even come out yet. Thats if they do under 1.8B, all but a few predict AOU over 1.8B.

Lol yeah you know your crazy pal Kal here, always thinks in future tense..LMAO ;)

You notice ole BKB doesnt read our predictions, always ducking bets and lying. .Still not going to save him the embarrassment of doubting James Cameron and Pandorians.. Post your early predicts for the game, rem you can adjust them up to 4-5 mths

from the first official date of the big 4.

:ph34r:

Game update because some folks think Transformers 4 could also be a player I will add that to the game guys.

So you have to mainly predict Avatar 2 accurately, but to get the grand prize you should have at least 3 out of the 4 big bo behemoths

as close a possible. You dont need to have all 4 accurate.. Just to clearify.

The one who has 3 out of 4 the closest wins the Sony PSP Vista or Paypal or WU eqiv.

0575 M - 0675 M domestic

2000 M - 2500 M overseas

2575 M - 3175 M worldwide

Nice post your entries  for the game Kayom for Avengers 2, SW7, MOS 2and Transformers 4.. The other big 4  :D

Rem to narrow it down once the game expires good buddy!! Woohoo...

Heh we cant put our highend and lowend ranges but everyone must eventually have a solid predict

Edited by Superman001

Can we make them their special war thread ? And keep this for the movie only or serious predictions, not fanboy war  :P

But it's fun to read. 

Lol predictions by most of us here are serious Shaldum. Ive been winning alot of predictions for  over a decade now my friend.

The true fanboy is one  like BKB, that cant give data for their predictions. Go back pages most of the top predictors for Avatar 2 like myself give real reason with intellect for our numbers.

BKB is the looney type that cant give any data to support his madness. But its all good, he helps makes the battles fun..lol

My bad read it as AOU for 4th or 5th for the year. :ph34r: VII and AOU hasn't even come out yet. Thats if they do under 1.8B, all but a few predict AOU over 1.8B.

I don't know if I'm in the few or not as I see it around 1.8B$ for now. It's difficult to increase from where it is so I suppose only a little increase.

Same problem for Avatar 2. Can't really grow from where it is so an increase to 3B$ but not much more.

For B/S, quality is the premiere thing. Let's suppose it's a good film, it's Batman Superman and Wonder Woman so appealing but a superhero team-up will be nothing new in 2016.

The big question for me is Star Wars Episode VII. This movie is unproven to the market of now since ROTS has been released in 2005 so before the growth of international markets. So I can't say how the OS will join for this movie. And for the "old markets" (aka DOM, Europe and Japan mainly), how will they react ? TPM style attendance or not because PT has damaged the SW brand ? All depends of the quality of this movie of course. But if the movie is good and audiences love it accross all the world like they did with Avatar or Avengers, SW can go high too.  

Predictions for the game (I'll consider they're all good movies)

Avengers 2 : OW 215M - DOM 540M - WW 1.8B$

Star Wars Episode VII : OW 160M - DOM 570M- WW 1.65B$

Batman/Superman : OW 205M - DOM 540M - WW 1.45B$

Avatar 2 : OW 130M - DOM 560M - WW 3B$

EDIT : Transformers 4 is in it now and no more B/S ? TF4 isn't special plus if you want to stop the game 4-5 months before the release of the first it's soon for TF4. POTC5 should be included alongside TF4 also, they'll be in the same area. 

Edited by Shaldun

I find it amusing and yet sad Kal, that you think I'm a nut when I'm not the one predicting over 3.8 Billion for a sequel to a movie no one even mentions except from you in this thread... :popcorn: And another thing Kal: You keep saying I've been banned and come back using duplicate accounts, yet, every MOD or even Baumer or Shawn could tell you that not 1 time have I ever come back using another account, even my IP address reflects this you dope and as for ducking bets?? I called you out on your bet and was willing to agree to your terms of $50.00 if I lose, BUT if you lose, you have to leave the site for good and knowing you, you'd resort to another account just to come back, but since you've ducked my bet now, you apparently aren't as confident in your prediction as you rag on about, otherwise, this would be a slamdunk to you now wouldn't it???

^^ Lol  not one mod has defended you..And everyone knows you were banned on multiple forums and here..Learn to conduct yourself beyond your loonism and you will be more respected senior. :D

None of us do leave the site bets, much less you dont honour bets.. As others here posted. You should man up and take my  bet for 50.00 and sig bet.. But you know  Avengers 2 is dead in the water.

And we will see who is accurate when it comes to if Avatar 2 wont we.. All I know my predictions are in the game and my intellect for why it could reach my 3.6B WW predict and beyond is posted to..

You have no logic to support your nonsense that many people are ridculing in their sigs...LOL

I hope you dont run away when reality happens and destroys your fiction BKB> :P

I don't know if I'm in the few or not as I see it around 1.8B$ for now. It's difficult to increase from where it is so I suppose only a little increase. Like I said all but a few have it under 1.8B, so you would be in the many.

Same problem for Avatar 2. Can't really grow from where it is so an increase to 3B$ but not much more. Make it sound bad, 3B would be AMAZING!!!

For B/S, quality is the premiere thing. Let's suppose it's a good film, it's Batman Superman and Wonder Woman so appealing but a superhero team-up will be nothing new in 2016. Quality or not should make 180M+ OW for 450M+

Avengers 2 : OW 215M - DOM 540M - WW 1.8B$ 2.5X seems low.

Avatar 2 : OW 130M - DOM 560M - WW 3B$ 4.3X?

EDIT : Transformers 4 is in it now and no more B/S ? TF4 isn't special plus if you want to stop the game 4-5 months before the release of the first it's soon for TF4. POTC5 should be included alongside TF4 also, they'll be in the same area. 

Ok misunderstood for Avengers 2 sorry ;) 

Yes for Avatar it will be huge but against some previsions, it's low ! It's still amazing if Cameron manages to do that ! 

For the predictions of Avatar and Avengers, lower multiplier as they will be more frontloaded than the first movies. Plus, they won't be seen as "event movie" than A1 and TA1 which were some special events, surprising. There it's just the sequels, people would go once, less repeats, people won't be surprised by the success so people won't be curious as for the first one and for Avatar no 3D curiosity. 

But ok, I'm a little hard with them maybe (sorry I'm bad for the DOM BO, I watch more the WW BO as I'm not American)

Avengers 2 : OW 215M - DOM 585M - WW 1.8B$

Avatar 2 : OW 130M - DOM 600M - WW 3B$

To me, the guage of success for a movie is how well it does Domestically.. I do acknowledge the WW Number, but seems it's only brought into the equation when a movie doesn't do well Domestically and the WW number is used to save face and make the movie seem like it did better than it really did..

Much like you've done in the past:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/4222-taken-2-under-taken-1-club/?p=528627

• Like 3

Amen Squaremaster!! :) Rem to enter your predicts to the Prize Game my friend. You can see why Neo has  BKBs more loonier statements, he would go on to lie and said I never said that..LOL

Keep this link bumped so often so folks see what type of fanboy BKB  is. He does not man up at all.. It will be good seeing how he handles  the total ass whooping not over our Avatar may lay on his franchise, but if MOS2 does the same lol

Wait you all dont think I should include Transformers.. I think Transformers 4 could actually pull of a gigantic WW number. Thanks to expanding markets. Thats up there with  SW7,  MOS2 andAvengers 2.. :)

Pirates doesnt have the domestic power though, so that will hurt it..

So I didnt include that one as a behemoth. Same with the Hobbit 2

I don't know if I'm in the few or not as I see it around 1.8B$ for now. It's difficult to increase from where it is so I suppose only a little increase.

Same problem for Avatar 2. Can't really grow from where it is so an increase to 3B$ but not much more.

For B/S, quality is the premiere thing. Let's suppose it's a good film, it's Batman Superman and Wonder Woman so appealing but a superhero team-up will be nothing new in 2016.

The big question for me is Star Wars Episode VII. This movie is unproven to the market of now since ROTS has been released in 2005 so before the growth of international markets. So I can't say how the OS will join for this movie. And for the "old markets" (aka DOM, Europe and Japan mainly), how will they react ? TPM style attendance or not because PT has damaged the SW brand ? All depends of the quality of this movie of course. But if the movie is good and audiences love it accross all the world like they did with Avatar or Avengers, SW can go high too.  

Avengers 2 : OW 215M - DOM 540M - WW 1.8B$

Avatar 2 : OW 130M - DOM 560M - WW 3B$

Okay let me take out Transformers sinces its too soon Neo..:D Will do. Its not quite the monster the other 3 are indeed.

So I will take out Transformers 4

:)

Ok misunderstood for Avengers 2 sorry ;)

Yes for Avatar it will be huge but against some previsions, it's low ! It's still amazing if Cameron manages to do that ! 

For the predictions of Avatar and Avengers, lower multiplier as they will be more frontloaded than the first movies. Plus, they won't be seen as "event movie" than A1 and TA1 which were some special events, surprising. There it's just the sequels, people would go once, less repeats, people won't be surprised by the success so people won't be curious as for the first one and for Avatar no 3D curiosity. 

But ok, I'm a little hard with them maybe (sorry I'm bad for the DOM BO, I watch more the WW BO as I'm not American)

Avengers 2 : OW 215M - DOM 585M - WW 1.8B$

Avatar 2 : OW 130M - DOM 600M - WW 3B$

Cut over half the multi for Avatar 2 seems steep. Avatar 2/AOU not being event movies? Will be the event movies of their respective years, AOU will share it with VII. Don't doubt Cameron. No 3D? I think Cameron will bring something new that we have never seen before or revolutionize an old technique.

• Like 1

^Not mine, but Shaldun updated them.

Cool  yeah I took out Transformers 4, because its domestic power will be weaker it really isnt a contender with the big bad boys coming..lol.. Though it has potential. :D

think about it  and posts your MOS2, Avengers and SW 7 entries. Are there any other monsters Im missing that I should add with Big 3 potential Neo and our cool Juggernaut 2016 posters?

Im shocked no one here is posting 4 billion.>Damn lol