Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Must have missed that? Do you have a link for that, because hard to believe it will retain as many theaters as Avatar did. 

Read that in a forum and Fox'es Billionaire  is large and in charge.. And do you know how much chains made from multiple plays from Avatars.. Why would they not do a deal and keep  Avatar 2 in theaters as long as it having the same impact.

:)... It will be the biggest event imaginable far bigger than Avengers 2 and SW. I mean people committed sucide Neo.

Normal films just cant compare to the Avatar experience.

Read that in a forum and Fox'es Billionaire  is large and in charge.. And do you know how much chains made from multiple plays from Avatars.. Why would they not do a deal and keep  Avatar 2 in theaters as long as it having the same impact.

:)... It will be the biggest event imaginable far bigger than Avengers 2 and SW. I mean people committed sucide Neo.

Normal films just cant compare to the Avatar experience.

Link?

Link?

Go back some pages in the thread on the suicide.. You have to subscribe to Hwood Reporter for news on Ruperts Murdock plans for Avatar franchise..They are huge :).

Heres some other news on how big Avatar world will be... And lets see a Disney theme park (check), Broadway play(Check)

, Some sort of Amusment world planned (Check)

Just wait, All immersive VG world (check)

The Avatar project is just getting started :wink:

Start digging its there :)

Go back some pages in the thread on the suicide.. You have to subscribe to Hwood Reporter for news on Ruperts Murdock plans for Avatar franchise..They are huge :).

Heres some other news on how big Avatar world will be... And lets see a Disney theme park (check), Broadway play(Check)

, Some sort of Amusment world planned (Check)

Just wait, All immersive VG world (check)

The Avatar project is just getting started :wink:

Start digging its there :)

Those projects don't equal box office. I am sure some other non-subscriber site picked it up, do you have a link to those?

Based on that trend line it looks like Avatar 2 is heading for a -0.4x multiplier, yikes!!

And you must really be on some powerful sh@t lol.. (In Samuel Jackson voice)

Illogical Marvel clowns still wont prevent the inevitable from happening

And thats Juggernaut destroys you guys by 1.3-1.8B!!

lol

SW7, MOS2, JLA are the only films that have small microscopic chance of stayin within 800M of  A2..

That is crazy :) And thats only because those films can get 60-80+ yrs old potentially to come out to the theaters. :)

Avengers hell no, Frozen 2 hell no

Those projects don't equal box office. I am sure some other non-subscriber site picked it up, do you have a link to those?

No but read up on amusement parks plans for Avatar.. James says it wil surpass SWS.. Neo..

Like he says hes in the avatar business period.. You know and I know its going to be far bigger than the biggest movie franchise when James is done.

180/460/710/1.17B

Wow you dont think it could be bigger than Avengers. DC Characters got far more history and pentup salvating to see Superman , Batman And WW meet for the first time on screen.

I can see over 600M domestic and over a billion oS... KEvin  SMith predicted 2 billion if they do it right :)

When people studying a whole language and living the Navi way spirtually and have killed themselves over a film.

I think your in a whole new playin field for BO Neo.

Go back some pages and look at Dash , myself and other post on the Avatar impact.

There is nothing like it.. Also read up the sense memory techniques used in the original.. They said people have the same epic feelings  and brain registry that they have when they have been to some all new real life place..

And no movie besides Cameron has achieved that. He only needs to do it again and ad something more and who knows.

You seriously see any film that can challenge A2?

Wow you dont think it could be bigger than Avengers. DC Characters got far more history and pentup salvating to see Superman , Batman And WW meet for the first time on screen. I can see over 600M domestic and over a billion oS... KEvin  SMith predicted 2 billion if they do it right :)

It is possible for it to be bigger than TA, It's really hard to predict at this point. I could see it doing less than 400M domestic and I could see it doing o er 500 domestic, so I went middle of the road.

And you must really be on some powerful sh@t lol.. (In Samuel Jackson voice)

Illogical Marvel clowns still wont prevent the inevitable from happening

And thats Juggernaut destroys you guys by 1.3-1.8B!!

lol

SW7, MOS2, JLA are the only films that have small microscopic chance of stayin within 800M of  A2..

That is crazy :) And thats only because those films can get 60-80+ yrs old potentially to come out to the theaters. :)

Avengers hell no, Frozen 2 hell no

my friend i only clown for the hunger games franchise. speaking of which mockingjay part 2 over avatar 2 dom

It is possible for it to be bigger than TA, It's really hard to predict at this point. I could see it doing less than 400M domestic and I could see it doing o er 500 domestic, so I went middle of the road.

Oh I got you ,are you also think if  Disney really goes after TW and doesnt move Cap 3 and that will hurt it some with your predict my friend. Im a little worried, but then again Cap dont have 80-90 yr olds who could show up to support this event of the century.

Batman and Superman meeting and Wonder woman.. HOly shit!!

my friend i only clown for the hunger games franchise. speaking of which mockingjay part 2 over avatar 2 dom

Hah hah, but if you cant figure a way to steal those Titanic , A1 fans from Cameron. You havent got a prayer :P.

Did I mention Avatar 1 the first year alone sold 31M Units WW lol and may surpass FN in the years to come.

Every year Avatar HV number is growing while Nemo sits at 61-64M Units.. Only things bigger

are TLK and Titanic(Camerons own film ) with 80+M units

Edited by Superman001

LOL.

Oh I got you ,are you also think if  Disney really goes after TW and doesnt move Cap 3 and that will hurt it some with your predict my friend. Im a little worried, but then again Cap dont have 80-90 yr olds who could show up to support this event of the century. Batman and Superman meeting and Wonder woman.. HOly shit!!

I'm also hoping for Finding Dory> BvS so I might be biased.

LOL.I'm also hoping for Finding Dory> BvS so I might be biased.

Im so going to get the Captain Jack on your tale for that one ethan LOL Hah hah.

But shit Im a dory fan too :P So I still got love for Dory to win win too.. Frozen needs to go down. I just dont feel comfortable with a Disney film that used a damn song to beat out the great ones...

I mean its crazy.. Lets hope Dory can be a true legend and take it all back, as a Disney classic needs to have that incredible story,  and a sense of grandnure. Take away the Frozen  Let it go.. What else you have :(

LOL I told you ethan.... alot of hate on Cameron because folks know their franchises are done like dinner in comparison.

LOL @ Katniss over A2??

Hah hah more like can Katniss even reach  500M domestic or  a billion WW lol.. A2 will do it in 7-10 days. lol

Edited by Superman001