Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

People are still doubting James Cameron? I can't say I'm surprised.

Hey my Faboulous Archer brother. This  is just exciting they will reallize just how strong our roar is when we make 140-200M OW in december, then hold for 2nd weekend of100+ M again and thats just the domestic.   James says the next one is going to make us take a dump lol. Woah 

Never has a 16min screening of footage of a film so convinced me that this filmmaker could change it all and achieve Titanic status again  like Avatar Day... If rumours are right and Fox does another Avatar Day in 200+ 3d theaters WW... We will be there :)

Folks forget just how big an event Avatar was and still is, just because so many movies are out here doesnt mean those hundreds of millions of Cameron fans arent missing going back to Pandora.

I mean  hundreds of people  on suicide watch if not thousands from a movie experience so breath taking and spirtual and now hes working with the magical write of Apes 2...

Im really loving what they going to help James Expand his universe with... Fancy Archer.. SWS Should be interesting because its going to likely destroy what we think is possible for DEC lol.

140-200M OW its all possible thanks to Nostalgia.. And whats funny the record isnt invulnerable with Juggernaut 2 about to debut in 1 yr and change

No.. We're not doubting James Cameron.. The debate is whether the movie decreases from the 1st movie and I've said that, YES, I've seen the light and sequels do decrease from the 1st movie, even TA2 decreased from TA and no one, at least me, though this would've happened and it did and AVATAR 2, as much as Kal doesn't want to believe this, will decrease from the 1st movie..

I'm sure it'll decrease from the first, but not as much as some people are predicting. I still think it will open with massive numbers and end with massive numbers, especially if Cameron has a new gimmick up his sleeve.

• Like 1

No.. We're not doubting James Cameron.. The debate is whether the movie decreases from the 1st movie and I've said that, YES, I've seen the light and sequels do decrease from the 1st movie, even TA2 decreased from TA and no one, at least me, though this would've happened and it did and AVATAR 2, as much as Kal doesn't want to believe this, will decrease from the 1st movie..

Correction films that cant quite sweep the audience up again decrease from the first movie... No one has done a Titanic then Avatar either or Terminator 20-30M lol Terminator 200M and 500M WW lol  (Biggest and arguably the greatest sequel of all time)

If you can keep them always falling overthemselves for your work.... Then you can have the numbers to increase.

Oh did I mention Ever LOTR film Increased Domestically and WW! :)

Quality and doing something sensational is key.. And thats what Cameron does best BKB... Of course nothing is a lock to reach 2.8B WW, but Juggernauts definitely got a great chance to beat that number.

Why because Cameron fans simply come in all ages and bring family and friends and they keep watching and its never a repeat experience, hes always pushing the envelope

Hey my Faboulous Archer brother. This  is just exciting they will reallize just how strong our roar is when we make 140-200M OW in december, then hold for 2nd weekend of100+ M again and thats just the domestic.   James says the next one is going to make us take a dump lol. Woah 

Never has a 16min screening of footage of a film so convinced me that this filmmaker could change it all and achieve Titanic status again  like Avatar Day... If rumours are right and Fox does another Avatar Day in 200+ 3d theaters WW... We will be there :)

Folks forget just how big an event Avatar was and still is, just because so many movies are out here doesnt mean those hundreds of millions of Cameron fans arent missing going back to Pandora.

I mean  hundreds of people  on suicide watch if not thousands from a movie experience so breath taking and spirtual and now hes working with the magical write of Apes 2...

Im really loving what they going to help James Expand his universe with... Fancy Archer.. SWS Should be interesting because its going to likely destroy what we think is possible for DEC lol.

140-200M OW its all possible thanks to Nostalgia.. And whats funny the record isnt invulnerable with Juggernaut 2 about to debut in 1 yr and change

I'm not really sure about a 200m OW, especially in December, but I'm sure Avatar will make a lot of money regardless. I'm actually open to returning to Pandora myself. Avatar 2's visuals alone will make it a movie worth seeing on the big-screen.

I'm sure it'll decrease from the first, but not as much as some people are predicting. I still think it will open with massive numbers and end with massive numbers, especially if Cameron has a new gimmick up his sleeve.

Dont make them have you doubting, it can also increase.... Same amt of fans and todays ticket prizes or even more fans come and keep coming back..

None of James Camerons massive sequels have decreased either. :) Chances are good for increase!(especially OS)

• Like 1

Kal feels it will increase..

I know that, and some people think it'll decrease from the first dramatically. It goes both ways, but who knows, we can't predict the future, and besides in all of his craziness, maybe Kal is actually right, will see.

• Like 1

Dont make them have you doubting, it can also increase.... Same amt of fans and todays ticket prizes or even more fans come and keep coming back..

None of James Camerons massive sequels have decreased either. :) Chances are good for increase!(especially OS)

I'm positive even if Avatar 2 somehow ends up decreasing significantly from the first, it'll no doubt make more then the first overseas, especially with the expanding 3D overseas markets.

Edited by Furiousarcher
  • Like 1

I'm not really sure about a 200m OW, especially in December, but I'm sure Avatar will make a lot of money regardless. I'm actually open to returning to Pandora myself. Avatar 2's visuals alone will make it a movie worth seeing on the big-screen.

If even a percent of Titanic and Avatar people show up on its first 3 days.. It could reach 200+M OW in dec.

Biggest BR of all time by miles and in the top 4 sellers of all time on HV.. Titanic and TLK are the biggest HV sellers of all time.

Imagine how many people from ages 5-90+ are Cameron fans from Just the two above and then alot of them also saw Terminator  and its juggernaut sequel.

140-160+M OW are more likely in DEC.  Avatar 2 and SW7 could really put out amazing Dec OW numbers though.

SWS and Batman and Superman maybe the only films that wont get kicked by 1.4B or more(Maybe! lol)

• Like 1

I'm positive even if Avatar 2 somehow ends up decreasing significantly from the first, it'll no doubt make more then the first overseas, especially with the expanding 3D overseas markets.

Yes with that Titanic, Avatar, Aliens, Terminator 2 Judgement day pushing in the ads and the crazy fans of Cameron in Japan, UK, China OMG.. We should beat Avengers 2  OS BO from 3-4 territorries alone.. And we still got so much more.

Can you believe it some feel 550-600+M could happen in China and Japan each. Archer buddy.. Tell me you wouldnt feel light headed lol

I guess! I can't honestly predict how well Avatar 2 will do. The first one sold tremendously well on DVD and blu-ray, so obviously it wasn't just a "see it in theaters and nothing else!" kind of deal, at the same time by the time this film comes out, it'll at least have been eight years since the original.

Still I'm positive James Cameron come up with something new. For all the detractors he has, Cameron is still an amazing visual filmmaker and director in general.

• Like 1

Fancy did you go to Avatar Day in August 2009 tha happened domestically and WW and watch the 16-20+ min sneak previews in Digital surround 3D and surround 3D sound taste of the champ.

I hope they do an Avatar Day 2...I think it would be a good thing given the long wait!

Yes with that Titanic, Avatar, Aliens, Terminator 2 Judgement day pushing in the ads and the crazy fans of Cameron in Japan, UK, China OMG.. We should beat Avengers 2  OS BO from 3-4 territorries alone.. And we still got so much more.

Can you believe it some feel 550-600+M could happen in China and Japan each. Archer buddy.. Tell me you wouldnt feel light headed lol

Avatar 2 could be very massive in Japan and especially China, like around 200 or 300m, or maybe even 400m massive. Depends!

Fancy did you go to Avatar Day in August 2009 tha happened domestically and WW and watch the 16-20+ min sneak previews in Digital surround 3D and surround 3D sound taste of the champ.

I hope they do an Avatar Day 2...I think it would be a good thing given the long wait!

I did not. I did not have a theater close-by where I lived that was doing Avatar Day. I remember talking with users on online on IMDb and complaining that I wasn't able to go to Avatar Day, because I was so interested in getting a sneak peak of the film, at the time.

Edited by Furiousarcher

Avatar 2 could be very massive in Japan and especially China, like around 200 or 300m, or maybe even 400m massive. Depends!

Avatar did $200m in China...in 2009.

Sequel will easily soar past $750m.

Yep 650-900+M OS from imagine just 2 freaking territories. What kind of madness is this Archer.. Holy shit.

Its not even out yet, but you can feel the power of this film with still a year and change to go. Wonder if he will bend the laws of 3D yet again or have smelll system. Hes got unlimited power now as Fox and him will make   up to triple digit or beyond in billions between their partnership for Avatar saga and Battle Angel saga.

What is crazy is each movie may easily make as much ore more than the entire LOTR saga WW just from the BO alone lol

I did not. I did not a theater close-by where I lived that was doing Avatar Day. I remember talking with users on online on IMDb and complaining that I wasn't able to go to Avatar Day, because I was so interested in getting a sneak peak of the film, at the time.

I will use all of my Law of Attraction Abilties to help make sure if Avatar Day II happens it comes to your town. We will post videos of the experience together arch. :) :)

What country are you in again my friend :(. So sorry  Fox didnt frigging send one close to you bud. I had a friend in Canada was almost crying that the closest Imax or 3D that had it was 200 Miles away. I did make a video of me at Avatar day as did his friends so he lived through us a little. I hope with the expansion of theaters everywhere Avatar day 2  should immerse even more people.

I think Fox dont mind spend 100-150 mil on Avatar Day II WW or even 300M at this point.. When you can make a 100B or more from one saga. :D

Yep 650-900+M OS from imagine just 2 freaking territories. What kind of madness is this Archer.. Holy shit.

Its not even out yet, but you can feel the power of this film with still a year and change to go. Wonder if he will bend the laws of 3D yet again or have smelll system. Hes got unlimited power now as Fox and him will make   up to triple digit or beyond in billions between their partnership for Avatar saga and Battle Angel saga.

What is crazy is each movie may easily make as much ore more than the entire LOTR saga WW just from the BO alone lol

Well if Cameron wants to make Avatar 2 a huge success, he better have plans to up the scope of the first.

I'm very interested in seeing how Cameron will approach Battle Angel, that is if he ever does it (I want him to make more movies honesty), since it'll likely be a cross between his Terminator films (set in a post apocalyptic world with a cyborg) and a story involving bounty hunters. Should be interesting.

Avatar did $200m in China...in 2009.

Sequel will easily soar past $750m.

Wow love your with us on this one Noctis.. You think at least 750M from 2 territorries.. And whats your max you think this thing will reap for Pandorians from 2.

I know it sounds crazy,. but my mind feels 800-900M. Is that possible?

Would have to average over 450M.. I know Japan and China James is always respectful and they go all out to support his movies like no other.

If transformers and furious 7 can hit 300 I think we can do  200-300M more in China alone...