Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

In a month from now Avatar is gonna be looking small in TFA's rear view mirror.  Dark times ahead for Pandorian Kal.

Leo and the movie hateful 8 will help hurt those legs.  Finally some competition.  Lol spent all that money and best jpw to the billion mark by only a day.  Let's see if china accepts sws on the same level of dinos

5 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

That's just not going to happen. Not even remotely.

Keep thinking that. 

Lol it's well known the same people log into fandango under fake accts.  Are you guys serious lol.  Haha.  On Fb there's boycott  pages.  So I think true fans ain't going back to that garbage.  You guys follow hype.  The film copied anh almost to criminal levels.  Then spit on OT.  When the next sws fails to reach high levels while every avatar goes higher.  You will understand quality vs hop on the bandwagon fan crazed films.  Mostly Lil kids that don't care about ot respect helping this.  Most of my generation hate it or said its watchable 

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Keep thinking that. 

Lol it's well known the same people log into fandango under fake accts.  Are you guys serious lol.  Haha.  On Fb there's boycott  pages.  So I think true fans ain't going back to that garbage.  You guys follow hype.  The film copied anh almost to criminal levels.  Then spit on OT.  When the next sws fails to reach high levels while every avatar goes higher.  You will understand quality vs hop on the bandwagon fan crazed films.  Mostly Lil kids that don't care about ot respect helping this.  Most of my generation hate it or said its watchable 

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

• Like 7

Lol on any notion that force awakens is loved on the scale that avatar was.  I suggest you go to active mega James Cameron avatar fanpages.  Boasting the tension of millions who plan to see the movie multiple times. My fellow Pandorians hail from India,  UK, Australia, huge support from China, USA and Japan.  My confidence is building that if a summer film doesnt break the ow record.  James just might do it in December 2017.  49million likes and that's just one of many big fan pages.  Lol

The writing is on the wall for James Cameron on the all time dom and ww top 3 spots after we erase this mistake by john abrahams.  My god James is the filmmaker for the ages.  So ends the bs that everyone won't be showing up around the world part II.  Lmao pandorians may flock this domestically even more rabid than as fans.  50 million fanpage.  Wow.  And there's one with a 100m FB supporters.  Be afraid Jedis.  Be very afraid. 

Cameron doesn't feel remorse or pity.  He can't be bargained or reasoned with.  Cameron's Avatar 2 is going to obliterate force awakens.  That's what he does!!!  That's all he does!! And Cameron absolutely won't stop until inflation powered, pretenders to the box office throne are terminated!

Edited by Kalel009Shel

Lol on any notion that force awakens is loved on the scale that avatar was.  I suggest you go to active damages.  Boasting tension of millions who plan to see the movie multiple times.  Pandorians hail from India,  UK, Australia, huge support from China, USA and Japan.  My confidence is building that if a summer film don't break the ow record.  James just might do it bitumen.  49million likes and that's just one of many big fan pages.  Lol

AM71XpS.gif

• Like 2

Tele waiting for your Max you feel avtr sws killer can make dom and ww.  ?

I have a feeling it doesn't really matter what I say, but I think it'll do around a billion domestic and about the same (a little more) overseas. Final worldwide somewhere around 2.1 billion.

• Like 1

Never use fandango or imdb to guard love a movie.  Lol if that was accurate.  What happened to aotc bo vs Spiderman.  All that high praise on fandango  lol.  But it dropped off from pm bigtime.  Same will happen for sws 8. But it will still do better than aotc I think. Lol

If it drops the same amount as AOTC did, it'll still beat TITANIC domestically. ;) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Never use fandango or imdb to guard love a movie.  Lol if that was accurate.  What happened to aotc bo vs Spiderman.  All that high praise on fandango  lol.  But it dropped off from pm bigtime.  Same will happen for sws 8. But it will still do better than aotc I think. Lol

Avatar 2 will also have a big drop. Catching Fire is the only big blockbuster to increase from it predecessor. . 

• Like 3

Lol.  You forgot terminator 30 million.  Terminator 2 500m. Lol. 

Hmm titanic,  then Avatar.  See a pattern lol

1. Terminator wasn't a big blockbuster.

2. It made $30m domestic. T2 did $500 worldwide. That's a pretty dubious way to goose the numbers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Hateful 8 and Leo will make sure you don't go way beyond Avatar boys.  Damned hateful 8looks like 250 to 300m potential. Loaded with stars

Lol Avatar.   Dude your crazy movie fan.  Lol my brother is watching this 10 times and so is his wifey.  Lol  nearly 100 m active FB page moviefan. Supported by Americans,  Indians.  Haha haha.  Cameron comes with the epic and destroys everything. No filmmaker is more supported.  To go beyond 4b we it will need to be great.  It's a near lock as it is to beat titanic and awakens just by all hv sales and demographics  ranging from 5 to 90. Another thing sws can't do moviefan. 

Leo and the movie hateful 8 will help hurt those legs.  Finally some competition.  Lol spent all that money and best jpw to the billion mark by only a day.  Let's see if china accepts sws on the same level of dinos

58 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Keep thinking that. 

Here is a small, very small sample of why Kal is the biggest troll here.  None of this makes any sense and there is nothing to back any of this asinine stuff up....just a bunch of nonsense from Kal.

• Like 2