grim22

Weekend #s on Pg 34. Divergent 56M. Muppets 16.5M. Peabody 11.7M, 302 8.6M, Gods not dead 8.5M

Well, "love" is a bit strong. It was pleasant, though, I'll give you that. ;)

You loved it.  Why else would you have posted a picture of the 'makeover' you did to your room on Instagram?

Posted Image

• Like 3

Guys have no problem watching two women kissing because its fucking sexy.

T hat kind of fratboyish mentality is part of the problem. Two men kissing is super sexy too. I can see the hotness of two guys kissing and two girls kissing equally, but I bet you find two men kissing yucky due to societal constructs that are thoroughly ingrained in your head.
  • Like 2

Now I'll never be able to see Mickey ears the same way again. :P It's Ted/Garfield's eyes all over again!

One of my favorite hidden Mickey easter eggs comes from one of my favorite movies.

Posted Image

Yzma's earrings and chin form an upside-down Mickey Mouse face.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

[*]

Friday Box Office: #2 'Muppets Most Wanted' (Dis - 3194) opens to $4.5M and likely soft $17M-$18M weekend.

[*]

Friday Box Office: Strong #1 #Divergent (LG/Sum - 3936 runs) $23.5M helped by presales for $52M-$55M wkd. [Twilight $69.6M]

• Like 1