grim22

Weekend #s on Pg 34. Divergent 56M. Muppets 16.5M. Peabody 11.7M, 302 8.6M, Gods not dead 8.5M

After seeing the movie and from an atheist point of view, God's Not Dead is a half decent comedy.(The film basically claims the atheist professor is evil, and tries the strawman argument the entire movie)

I'll agree, it's half decently made but it's arguments are a bit cliche and been disproved various times. I also found the script to be way to convoluted, it tried jamming together a bunch of story arcs that really didn't need to be there.
  • Like 1

There's a notorious black comedy script that's been kicking around Hollywood since the mid-'90s called The Sky Is Falling, about a couple of priests who go on a murder/sex/drug spree after discovering evidence that God is literally dead. Not surprising it's never been made, especially when you read script reviews online suggesting it makes Natural Born Killers look like kiddie stuff. Too bad, since it'd probably make a bizarre double feature with God's Not Dead.

After seeing the movie and from an atheist point of view, God's Not Dead is a half decent comedy.(The film basically claims the atheist professor is evil, and tries the strawman argument the entire movie)

I'm a Christian. It's impossible to prove or disprove the existence of God. It's such a silly thing to argue.
  • Like 8