baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Did all my stuff in around 2 hours. I am including the 30 weekly questions here. 

The weekly questions go in the main thread though.  :)

Wow.  Cool.  Thanks buddy.  I'll add the points.  

Let me know what you think of it (I'm thick skinned, I can take it if you don't like it.  Todd Farmer, writer of Jason X and a few other films told me he didn't like the writing all that much, so be honest).  I'm always interested in the opinion of people who bought it.

I read it last summer and it was the first book Ive read in years. Since then I have been reading much more, so it encouraged me thats good.

I overall enjoyed it very much, coming from someone who reads online content more then actual books the style writing felt naturally to me. but I gave it to my aunt (she is an animal lover) to read, so when she is done Ill let you know what she thought and I'll open it back up and refresh my memory so I can give you a proper review. 

• Like 2

The weekly questions go in the main thread though.   :)

Yeah, I put those in the other thread at the Game's forum.

EDIT: What I meant to say is that I was including the 30 questions in the 2 hours time where I did everything. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

For those of you who have read my post and then tele's, and aren't sure where they are from, mine is from Malice (very under rated film) and Tele's is from Runaway Train.  :)

• Like 1