baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

I probably shouldn't be doing this but guys remember it's top 10 worldwide, not top 5. I was reading through the thread and a see that several people only listed 5

Quiet!!! Next you'll be telling them how every school in the country will be sending all of their students to watch Dorothy: Return to Oz opening week in 3D as part of an education drive and thus is acvtually guaranteed to hit 150M opening week.Geesh, some people and their big mouths

Holy fucking shit, Chewy had to mention that some people only had 5 listed for the worldwide top 10.... with three minutes of go.

And of course I was one of those morons who listed only 5. Fastest I've ever typed. Goddamn.

YOU CAUSED MY DEMISE BECAUSE I DECIDED TO BE LAZY, THINKING TELE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DO A TOP 10.

Posted Image

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 1

That was hard.

Reminded me of my Computable Functions final  a long time ago.

3 hours to answer 5 questions.

2 hours later I still had nothing.

I was no longer a math major after that semester....

• Like 1

YOU CAUSED MY DEMISE BECAUSE I DECIDED TO BE LAZY, THINKING TELE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DO A TOP 5.

Is this the blame Tele thread?

I'm fine with that....

I was waiting for him to post his list because I was going to steal be inspired by it but when posted it I thought it sucked  disagreed with it so I had to think for myself.

BTW Baumer... is there bonus points for posting the last list?

• Like 2

Early TASM2 numbers (for one theater)

final 1515 it did have two extra shows so if you remove those about flat to Capt 2 {nm}  notfabio on May 02, 00:07

Would translate to 11.75M previews.

• Like 1