baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

BOM reports the Neighbors opening in Australia in the same way. I guess Baumer will have to take the final call:  http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3841&p=.htm

The movie is known as Bad Neighbours in the U.K. and Australia, which were both huge markets for it this weekend. Including previews, it opened to $14.7 million in the U.K. and $7.1 million in Australia. Both of those are best-ever results for Seth Rogen. It also took first place in 15 other markets, so it's well-positioned to be a major international hit ($100 million is a guarantee at this point).

We know that it grossed 2.2M last week, but the reports seem to include that in this week and are giving the gross as 7.1M. I looked at BOM's report from last weekend, and it didn't mention Neighbors in that report. This is the first mention of it.

BOM reports the Neighbors opening in Australia in the same way. I guess Baumer will have to take the final call:  http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3841&p=.htm

We know that it grossed 2.2M last week, but the reports seem to include that in this week and are giving the gross as 7.1M. I looked at BOM's report from last weekend, and it didn't mention Neighbors in that report. This is the first mention of it.

That is such BS  :lol:

Ah well, it's only one question

• Like 1

30/48 people, including baumer, said the combo would surpass 8 million. I think baumer knows the right call here.  ;)

I know the right call

NO

Edited by MeanGirlsFilms

BOM reports the Neighbors opening in Australia in the same way. I guess Baumer will have to take the final call:  http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3841&p=.htm We know that it grossed 2.2M last week, but the reports seem to include that in this week and are giving the gross as 7.1M. I looked at BOM's report from last weekend, and it didn't mention Neighbors in that report. This is the first mention of it.

Now to add to the confusion. If u goto the foreign section for Neighbours, Neighbours has a number reported as 2.4m last from Australia. It's the only # reported for last weekend.

So just checked things (from DHD)Bad Neighbours made 7.1m including previews of 2.4m.The other woman made 1.36m. Total including Bad Neighbours previews is 8.46m.

So just checked things (from DHD)Bad Neighbours made 7.1m including previews of 2.4m.The other woman made 1.36m. Total including Bad Neighbours previews is 8.46m.

Yup, the DHD report includes the previews in

In Oz, Neighbors’ No. 1 slot is worth 46% of the market. The weekend estimate including previews is $7.1M at 235 dates and a fantastic $30K per screen average.

We always go by Mojo:

The movie is known as Bad Neighbours in the U.K. and Australia, which were both huge markets for it this weekend. Including previews, it opened to $14.7 million in the U.K. and $7.1 million in Australia. Both of those are best-ever results for Seth Rogen. It also took first place in 15 other markets, so it's well-positioned to be a major international hit ($100 million is a guarantee at this point)

Without passion or prejudice, the 7.1 is the number we use...therefore the answer is yes.

It's one question guys.  And it's worth 1000 points.  It's not going to make a difference.  :)

• Like 2

I feel this year it will be much worse. Damn this Summer of comedies... I also didn't bet on 22JS and Apes 2 exploding after their predecessors. I think that was not the smartest thing to do...

I was joking, I forgot to add a smiley face :D

But see this:

15) baumer 1,305,000

16) laguy03 1,303,000

Remove a 1000 from you and add one to laguy and you have the same amount of points, every point counts :P

• Like 1

I was joking, I forgot to add a smiley face :D

But see this:

15) baumer 1,305,000

16) laguy03 1,303,000

Remove a 1000 from you and add one to laguy and you have the same amount of points, every point counts :P

Yes, you are right.  Every point counts in a way.  But to be fair, these kinds of things are going to happen in the game from time to time.  So I have to make a decision on these kinds of things.  Sometimes they are not popular decisions, but that's what you get when you run the game.  :)

• Like 1

Yes, you are right.  Every point counts in a way.  But to be fair, these kinds of things are going to happen in the game from time to time.  So I have to make a decision on these kinds of things.  Sometimes they are not popular decisions, but that's what you get when you run the game.   :)

Yeah, I get you. You're doing a great job and I wouldn't want to be in your place in some of those moments. :)

Well, you win some, you lose some, next time I hope it'll be the other way around :)

Yes, you are right.  Every point counts in a way.  But to be fair, these kinds of things are going to happen in the game from time to time.  So I have to make a decision on these kinds of things.  Sometimes they are not popular decisions, but that's what you get when you run the game.   :)

Posted Image

• Like 5