Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

We need an Rth update.. Watch this thread if he comes with a 35-36 mill number...(Insert gif with something running amok)

Edited by fmpro

Great. With that Saturday, it's going do 95M OW. Absolutely phenomenal that it beat Thor 2 by 10M considering the rise in popularity of Hems and Loki after TA. WOM seems to be great with most and not a lot of heavy competition until TASM2. I think 260-270M finish is likely now. It has a legitimate shot at beating both Thor 2 and MOS WW.  :D

I think it may have a decent Sunday hold since the games were today.

• Like 1

he said 34-36 m

I know. But with deadline's 31-34 and nikki's 34 it looks like 34 mill is the target...But if Rth comes in high 100 mill will be back on the table

I think it may have a decent Sunday hold since the games were today.

But Wrestlemania is tomorrow and the hugely anticipated 1st episode of GOT season 4 is on.

I know. But with deadline's 31-34 and nikki's 34 it looks like 34 mill is the target...But if Rth comes in high 100 mill will be back on the table

It's 11pm on the WC so everyone should have a good idea where it's headed. I'm thinking 34m give or take a couple hundred thousand is where it will end. 

It's 11pm on the WC so everyone should have a good idea where it's headed. I'm thinking 34m give or take a couple hundred thousand is where it will end.

Yeah okey... Im just clinging on to the last straw here :P

Yeah okey... Im just clinging on to the last straw here :P

I understand but looking around SoCal it looks like there aren't many shows past 12am and they aren't adding any anywhere that I can see.  They should know what they have by now.

I'm starting to think CA2 is given a lot of credit for being better than IM3 and Thor 2. You have to remember that those movies were trash.

• Like 1

Thursday previews got me a bit excited. But I'm still very happy with what it'll open with (in the 90s range)For me, it's pretty fascinating that a Captain America reached that height. OS boxoffice is very promising as well, exceeding my expectations, which is great.Hoping for good legs. WOM is great around me so far.

• Like 1

Great. With that Saturday, it's going do 95M OW. Absolutely phenomenal that it beat Thor 2 by 10M considering the rise in popularity of Hems and Loki after TA. WOM seems to be great with most and not a lot of heavy competition until TASM2. I think 260-270M finish is likely now. It has a legitimate shot at beating both Thor 2 and MOS WW.  :D

Even with a 95m opening it needs a multiplier of 2.74-2.84 to touch 260-270m.

CA's was 2.7 so that seems a bit high.

I think 95*2.65 = 251m is the very max.

Edited by a2knet

I'm starting to think CA2 is given a lot of credit for being better than IM3 and Thor 2. You have to remember that those movies were trash.

Yes, because clearly, we're not capable to feel that it's a good movie on its own merits.
  • Like 8