Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

I was shocked that Century City and Universal City didn't have sellouts tonight. Even the IMAX showings. Like I said, the showings seem to skewed towards 2D, 2D showings are outnumbering 3D showings in most theaters I am checking.

Irvine Spectrum didn't have any sell outs tonight. I thought that was surprising. 

I'm not really a sitcom person. Even for things I know are good that people say I should watch (Community, I'm looking at you), I'm not really inclined to check everything out. So if there are very specific episodes that I should catch, people would need to say which those are.

Slap Bet, The Perfect Week, Drumroll Please.

"Spoiler Alert" is hysterically funny. It's the episode that made me start watching in earnest.

"Spoiler Alert" is hysterically funny. It's the episode that made me start watching in earnest.

Yup, I can remember the mnemonic "Apple Orchard Banana Cat Dance 8663"

Since lists are the in-thing. Best Sitcom finales IMO:

- The Office

- Friends

- Frasier

- Cheers

- 30 Rock

Disclaimer: I wasn't around for the MASH and Newhart finales. Tele might rank them higher  ;)

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

I've seen a good portion of the first season of TBBT and enjoyed it well enough. I suppose I could put any given sitcom on as background noise when I work.

I just hate to see someone creative flub the ending. Stick the landing, people.