Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

Even if it's through Thursday, it appears to be in good shape for $700m WW on Sunday. Needs $77.5m worldwide for the weekend. With around $32m domestic, that means $45.5m overseas. Seems very possible.

It can't be through Thursday. Because even the domestic number for Thursday was not announced at the time of writing of the article.

also yeah only 52m Monday to Thursday? I don't know I am getting concerned now.

It's the same rhetoric every day, from you. That 52M is from Monday-Wednesday not Thursday. Movie will make over 1B WW, absolutely nothing to be concerned or worried about.
  • Like 1

It can't be through Thursday. Because even the domestic number for Thursday was not announced at the time of writing of the article.

When was the article published? The rest of the world is ahead of the U.S. time zones, so it would make sense to have Thursday numbers earlier for the other countries.That being said, I seem to remember ScreenDaily's weekday numbers for Inception being a bad indicator for where it would end up after each weekend. Their reporting is not always very accurate. Edited by redfirebird2008

When was the article published? The rest of the world is ahead of the U.S. time zones, so it would make sense to have Thursday numbers earlier for the other countries.That being said, I seem to remember ScreenDaily's weekday numbers for Inception being a bad indicator for where it would end up after each weekend. Their reporting is not always very accurate.

LA has similar timezone as US.All the articles that SD has published in the past contain mid-week numbers upto Wednesday.

LA has similar timezone as US.All the articles that SD has published in the past contain mid-week numbers upto Wednesday.

So if it was $304.5m through Wednesday, then it made $52.5m for the first three days of the week. $17.5m per day. Thursday will probably be similar, so around $322m after Thursday?

So if it was $304.5m through Wednesday, then it made $52.5m for the first three days of the week. $17.5m per day. Thursday will probably be similar, so around $322m after Thursday?

More like 320M....... and then around 60M Fri-Sun.