John Marston

Edge of Tomorrow OS Thread

it will crash in os markets this week. This is bcos in asian markets one mega blockbuster movies takes almost all screens. I am seeing at an average 70% drops in asian markets. I am not sure how much its grossing outside asia(considering it disappointed in europe/LA). 

domestic drop will be good but not great. But should cross 100M for sure.

China was the saviour for PR else it wud hav done similar to Oblivion with +5M or so 

same thing with EoT but crowded market ensured oly 70M in china with heavy competition.....South Korea too did really well for a non franchisee movie.......

EoT>>>>> Oblivion in asia

europe nd latin america Oblivion> EoT

USA cannada EoT> Oblivion 

That would've meant totally different movie. Totally different experience.You can't apply this logic.

I'm talking about box office numbers in general not the quality of a film being affected by a different budget leading to a different gross. Lower budget = bigger profit. Sound logic. 

I'm talking about box office numbers in general not the quality of a film being affected by a different budget leading to a different gross. Lower budget = bigger profit. Sound logic.

But this movie got to this level of BO because of its good legs, which is due to the quality of the film.Lower budget = bigger profit is logical because that's just simple math. It doesn't mean much.Edit: word Edited by bballman24

But this movie got to this level of BO because of its good legs, which is due to the quality of the film.Lower budget = bigger profit is logical because that's just simple math. It doesn't mean much.Edit: word

All I meant was with the same worldwide gross a film with a lower production budget would be more profitable which is pretty obvious but I just had to say it because the budget for EoT was pretty large.