Films

TOP 25 MUSICALS EVER: THE RESULTS. Countdown finished

I don't think Team America should have made it. When compared to classic musicals like Holiday Inn (the film that gave us White Christmas) or Meet me in St. Louis (the film that gave us Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas) it just doesn't stand up. I personally loved Aladdin more than The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast. However, if either of those films were ranked over Aladdin, I wouldn't complain. Those are all top notch classic musicals.

I agree on those others, I was just wondering how you compared Team America with South Park only?

I agree on those others, I was just wondering how you compared Team America with South Park only?

South Park is probably better than Team America. I'm so Ronery is just a racist version of I'm so Lonely. While it may be funny, it is just a parody. There really aren't any great songs in Team America. South Park offers a slightly better selection of songs. Blame Canada is entertaining and so is Uncle Fukka. They're not classics by any means, but better than Team America.

However, Team America and South Park are both theatrical movies, not internet movies, so they have that over Dr. Horrible.

South Park is probably better than Team America. I'm so Ronery is just a racist version of I'm so Lonely. While it may be funny, it is just a parody. There really aren't any great songs in Team America. South Park offers a slightly better selection of songs. Blame Canada is entertaining and so is Uncle Fukka. They're not classics by any means, but better than Team America. However, Team America and South Park are both theatrical movies, not internet movies, so they have that over Dr. Horrible.

I would give them a tie as I loved Team America, with Mattttttt Damonnnnnn, Puppet Sex, everyone got Aids, the Hollywood Celebrities, ok Gary give me a blowjob, and America, fuk Now......

South Park is probably better than Team America. I'm so Ronery is just a racist version of I'm so Lonely. While it may be funny, it is just a parody. There really aren't any great songs in Team America. South Park offers a slightly better selection of songs. Blame Canada is entertaining and so is Uncle Fukka. They're not classics by any means, but better than Team America.

However, Team America and South Park are both theatrical movies, not internet movies, so they have that over Dr. Horrible.

Dr. Horrible is way better than any TV movie and a good number of theatrical movies.  Please don't dismiss Dr. Horrible purely based on its medium.  It had actors who have worked on theatrical movies as well as a team of writers with a decent amount of experience in TV (Fringe, Buffy, Firefly) and movies (Toy Story, The Avengers).

Dr. Horrible is way better than any TV movie and a good number of theatrical movies.  Please don't dismiss Dr. Horrible purely based on its medium.  It had actors who have worked on theatrical movies as well as a team of writers with a decent amount of experience in TV (Fringe, Buffy, Firefly) and movies (Toy Story, The Avengers).

I don't think he was dismissing it. He was just pointing out that it really probably shouldn't be eligible for this list, being a 45 minute internet video and all. Which, even though I love Dr Horrible, I kinda agree with.

• Like 1

FULL RESULTS

[*]Aladdin 212 [*]Frozen 205 [*]The Lion King 205 [*]Beauty And The Beast 186 [*]Tangled 144 [*]Mary Poppins 132 [*]The Wizard Of Oz 131 [*]South Park: Bigger, Longer And Uncut 126 [*]The Little Mermaid 104 [*]The Sound Of Music 89 [*]The Nightmare Before Christmas 84 [*]The Muppets 73 [*]Moulin Rouge 72 [*]Singin’ In The Rain 70 [*]Sweeney Todd 68 [*]Grease 66 [*]Les Miserables 64 [*]Mulan 61 [*]West Side Story 58 [*]The Jungle Book 57 [*]Enchanted 56 [*]The Blues Brothers 56 [*]Fiddler On The Roof 55 [*]Dr Horrible’s Sing-along Blog 50 [*]Mamma Mia 49

My Fair Lady 44

Pinocchio 44

Cabaret 38

Dumbo 42

The Rocky Horror Picture Show 42

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory 26

A Hard Day’s Night 26

Hairspray 27

Hercules 40

High School Musical 23

Kal Ho Naa Ho 25

Lady And The Tramp 40