baumer

Ice Cube has an ego the size of Texas (he's also an idiot)

There are quite a few who have class and have done quite a few positive things, But all that is beside the point.

The guy wrote a racist post. That's my only problem here.

I agree. 

• Like 3

He blasted MTV for giving Paul Walker and Vin Diesel the best on screen chemistry award.  He says that he and Kevin Hart EASILY had the best chemistry in Ride Along.  First off, fuck you Ice.  Your movie fucking sucked and the chemistry you had was non existent.  You yelling at him and being a little asshole all throughout doesn't translate into chemistry.  Second, Walker is dead, he won an award posthumously, would it kill you to let it be?  What a fucking idiot.  Between him and Drake, they sure make singers/rappers look like idiots.

http://www.tribute.ca/news/index.php/ice-cube-blasts-mtv-for-paul-walker-win/2014/04/15/#.U01XTVdyFyI

Yeah I heard some controversy... If hes is trying to get his name in the paper from comments, he sure didnt pick the wisest choice.

Almost as bad as that Kanyee idiot.. LOL

• Like 2

These black rappers are all trash. It's literally their culture. There's no modicum of class, social grace or talent. Nothing. They start out as ghetto trash, and making millions doesn't change their disposition as they age either. Drake had some nonsnese to say about Philip Seymour Hoffman and we all know about Kanye's verbal diarrhea. Even when Will Smith was busy bieng a "clean rapper" back in the day he had a pile of stupid shit to say.

PDC now thats not fair.. As some rappers are positive..Your statements sounded a bit racist my friend.  Never classify

all people of music as the same.You cant just say all rapper ares terrible and its their culture. I workd with Smith he is an incredible asshole. Might be a better person perhaps now that hes promoting meditation and Law of Attraction in your life.. But still his musicwas very positive and good for all human beings. So I  think everyone will disagree with you there that Wills music was in the class of what we got going now .

And there are quite a few who were positive in the past.  I Think Run DMC and others fall in that line as well

Another positve rapper for yrs was MC hammer, until going broke made hm have to sell out and try a failed attempt at Gangster Rapping.

PDC Im suprised you made such a comment man :(

• Like 3

Saying rappers are idiots is not racist.  Like I said, I agree that saying all black rappers is wrong.  Saying rapper are classless isn't.  

RZA is classless? Saul Williams is classless? Mos Def is classless? De La Soul are classless? The Roots are classless? Cypress Hill are classless?

Where did you learn about rappers dude? On Fox News?

So can I say all metalheads are nazis, all techno lovers are junkies and all country/bluegrass singers are racist bigots then?

One rapper says a dumb thing and all of a sudden it's all rappers are dumbasses. Yippee for blind generalization.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 5

These black rappers are all trash. It's literally their culture. There's no modicum of class, social grace or talent. Nothing. They start out as ghetto trash, and making millions doesn't change their disposition as they age either. Drake had some nonsnese to say about Philip Seymour Hoffman and we all know about Kanye's verbal diarrhea. Even when Will Smith was busy bieng a "clean rapper" back in the day he had a pile of stupid @#!*% to say.

What the fuck is this.

WTF is wrong with these morons...they just can't seem to shutup...what a sore looser...

Well there goes one less cutomer for what ever movies he does in the near future....

Amen sub.. Im black american mixed with scott irish, jamaican, indian and some spanish.

And dont like cubes bullshit. either..

baumer, on 15 Apr 2014 - 3:47 PM, said:Posted Image

Saying rappers are idiots is not racist.  Like I said, I agree that saying all black rappers is wrong.  Saying rapper are classless isn't. 

I think what Baumer means is he is entitled to his opinion that rappers are classless.

Thats not racist, hes just saying rap isnt a positive art form. Now some of the rest what PDC said does

sound racist and wrong.. though I dont think he intended that as such.

But it was shocking.  I do agree Ice Club is classess. . I lost some respect for him for his statements.

And hes proably going to lose customers from all people for that bs on Walker.. Like 50cent he needs to know

when to just shut up on a non issue and not put his foot in his mouth.

What the fuck is this.

Yeah weither one is poor or from the ghetto has no basis for where you will end up.

Oprah was poor and from the ghetoo.. Tony Robbins was and so was Tom Cruise and some of our top billionaires. Its the persons

character that allows them for great change.. And who they let forge their beliefs and values.

We are all the human race PDC and others should learn to realize so lets judge folks by their characters and actions

not by stereotype, religion, or colour of skin. Aliens wont be wiping us out because one person is black,, white

dark, brown, yellow or hazel .They killing the human range.

Hopefully pdc will explain his thoughts Captain. Yep that sounded pretty bad tho.

Im learning more and more that you cant judge anyone unless they are a murderer if we havent walked in their shoes

a 100%.. Ice Cube seems to have joined the Kanyee celebtype and thats not a good look

• Like 1