When making your predictions, please be aware that grosses only count in this game from May 1st (early start times for movies) until Labour Day.  So for example, Grim brought up a good point.  ASM2 opens this weekend internationally.  Anything made before the game starts, does not count towards international grosses.

Thank you.

Changed my mind.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Yes, that is correct.

Just as grosses end LD, which makes you think twice about films like GOTG, EX3 and TMNT (August openers), you also have to think about Spidey's staggered release prior to the game.

Tue, but I like being transparent.  

I'll tell you something else.  There is 10,000 points up for grab that only 6 people have pm'ed me about so far.  It's up to you find it.

"You think that's air you're breathing?"

I'll tell you something else.  There is 10,000 points up for grab that only 6 people have pm'ed me about so far.  It's up to you find it.

I knew it. Politics man. This forum wants to keep me down, keep me weak. You don't want me to have the title because of that fool kitik.

• Like 2

EDIT lol

Edited by baumer

Anything it grosses after Sunday will count, because technically, that will be opening week.  

Don't worry I'll make this very clear to everyone come next week.

• Like 1

Forgetting the fact that TASM 2 has under performed to date anyway, no idea why people are predicting 800m to 900m for TASM2 ww. That means they must be thinking that TASM2 is gonna make 1b or more (expecting TASM2 os to be > 100m after this weekend. )

WHATEVER IS REPORTED TODAY AS THE INTERNATIONAL GROSS, WILL BE TAKEN OFF OF ASM2'S TOTAL AT THE END OF THE SUMMER.  ASM2'S GROSS IS WHATEVER IT MAKES GOING FORWARD.

• Like 1