Brick Mansions (2014)

2 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Tons of action, lots of physicality and little bit of plot.  After the 4th car chase, it got a little repetitive but never not enjoyable.

7/10

Tons of action, lots of physicality and little bit of plot.  After the 4th car chase, it got a little repetitive but never not enjoyable. 7/10

Yes it was fun enough. Paul Walker got a nice round of claps when his, in tribute picture came up at the start of the credits. Seeing his picture even touched me, damn shame.
  • Like 1

A total flop critically and financially. And I bet it still won't deter the ignorant from saying that other films succeeded only because of an actor's death.

I don't care about the box office or the critics, as a lot of people liked it with pretty good action and exciting fight scenes. You could have almost made this into a Fast Furious movie, if Joanna Brewster was the one that got kidnapped.